Table of Bio/Wiki
Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador is a politician and a former president of Mexico. He was made on November 13, 1953, in Tepetitan, Mexico. He is frequently referred to by the acronym AMLO.
Facts of Andres Manuel Lopez
|Full Name:||Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador|
|Age:||68 years Old|
|Birthday:||November 13, 1953|
|Birthplace:||Tepetitán, Tabasco, Mexico|
|Wife:||Beatriz Gutierrez Muller|
|Profession:||Former Mexican President, politician|
What is the net worth of Andres Manuel Lopez ?
Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador is a well-known politician in Mexico. He additionally held the office of president of Mexico. He’s been living a lavish life. His estimated net worth is at $500,000.
What is the age of Andres Manuel Lopez?
From 1973 until 1976, Obrador attended school before returning to Tabasco. He worked for the Tabasco government in a variety of capacities. In Tabasco, he taught at Juárez Autonomous University. On April 8, 1978, he wed Rocio Beltran Medina. They have three boys together. His first wife died of respiratory arrest on January 12, 2003.
Who is the wife of Andres Manuel Lopez ?
Obrador married Beatriz Gutierrez Muller on October 16, 2006. As the Head of Government of Mexico City, they worked together inside the Mexican government.
They are parents to a son. Obrador goes by a number of aliases. El Molido, El Americano, La Piedra, El Comandante, and El Peje are a few examples. The St. Louis Cardinals are his preferred baseball team.
You may also like: Chumel Torres
Professional Career overview
- Obrador majored on political science while in undergrad. Later, Obrador took a break from his studies to pursue politics. In 1987, he joined the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI) in Tabasco.
- Obrador’s first formal position was that of director of the Indigenous Institute of Tabasco in 1977. He promoted the publication of literature in the regional tongue.
- He also started the Chontal Ridge project. Obrador joined the Democratic Revolutionary Party in 1989. (PRD).
- He was the party’s choice for governor of Tabasco in 1994.
- He led the PRD as its national leader from 1996 to 1999. In the year 2000, he won the election for President of Mexico City. He did, however, leave the PRD in 2012. He founded MORENA (the National Regeneration Movement) in 2014. (MORENA). He was in charge of this up until 2017. Typically, Obrador is described as a nationalist and populist. He has also been a well-known politician in the country for more than 20 years.
- Obrador stood for president in the 2018 election for the third time under the banner of “Juntos Haremos Historia.”
- He handily won the election with 53% of the vote.