Aaron Calvin is a journalist, writer, and editor from the United States. Aaron Calvin has worked as a freelance writer and is currently employed as a reporter by Vermont Community Newspaper Group.
Table of Bio/Wiki
What is the Net Worth of Aaron Calvin?
According to data from 2022, he has a net worth of about $500,000. His salary and other sources of income, however, have yet to be calculated.
His exact date of birth is unknown, but he was born in Waukee, Iowa, USA. His mother’s name is unknown, as is his father’s identity. Aaron’s heritage is Caucasian, and according to his academic records, he graduated from Hofstra University in 2013.
Aaron Calvin, a well-known journalist, joined Vermont Community Newspaper Group in April 2021. He worked as an Events Intern at Housing Works for four months in 2012.
His other professional experiences include:
- Entertainment Editor for Hofstra Chronicle from Sep 2011 till Apr 2013.
- A journalist for BuzzFeed from Mar 2013 till Mar 2014.
- Account Coordinator for Small Girls PR from Apr 2014 till Oct 2014.
- Content Strategist for Storyful from Oct 2014 – Feb 2017.
- Content Manager for The Integer Group from Apr 2017 till Dec 2017.
- Senior Content Manager at MXM from Jan 2018 till Sep 2018.
- The Des Moines Register from Nov 2018 till Sep 2019.
Rumors and Controversy
This well-known journalist avoids scandals and rumors as much as possible. However, he recently made headlines for his exposé on Carson King’s past racist comments.
Aaron Calvin is of average height and weight. Furthermore, he has brown hair and blue-colored eyes.
Aaron may be found on social media platforms such as Twitter, where he has over 3.6 thousand followers. He is not, however, on Instagram or Facebook.
|Full Name:||Aaron Calvin|
|Birth Place:||Waukee, Iowa, United States|
|Net Worth:||$500 thousand|