Aaron James Ramsey, better known as Aaron Ramsey, is a professional footballer from Wales. He is a midfielder for Juventus in Serie A and the Wales national team. Cardiff City was where he began his professional football career. He played with Arsenal for the majority of his career. He was also a member of Nottingham Forest and Cardiff City’s squads. In July of this year, he joined Juventus. Before making his senior international debut in 2008, he represented Wales at several youth levels. He also competed in the 2012 Olympics for Great Britain.
How much is the Aaron Ramsey’s net worth as of 2022?
Aaron Ramsey makes a living as a professional football player. Contracts, wages, and endorsements are all sources of money for him. Adidas has signed him as an endorser. In 2008, he signed a 4.8 million pound contract with Arsenal, which he extended many times. He became the highest-earning British player ever based on basic salary after signing a contract with Italian club Juventus.
Aaron Ramsey is a professional footballer from Wales who has a net worth of $25 million. Aaron Ramsey plays for the Scottish Premiership club Rangers and the Serie A club Juventus, as well as for the Welsh national team. Prior to this, he played for Arsenal, winning the FA Cup Final in 2014, 2015, and 2017. On the international stage, Ramsey helped lead Wales to the semifinals in the UEFA Euro 2016.
What is the Aaron Ramsey curse? Fan theory of ex-Rangers star explained – as Wales ready for FIFA World Cup
The guy who missed it, Aaron Ramsey, was the topic of conversation among football fans after Rangers missed their pivotal spot kick in the Europa League final against Frankfurt earlier this year. However, not for the reasons you may expect.
The Welsh international, who has since left the Gers and is now playing in France for OGC Nice, is dogged by a well-known curse every time he scores a goal for business.
Many subsequent occurrences, most notably the passing of Olivia Newton-John, who played Sandy in the movie Grease, have raised questions about the curse’s continued existence. especially as the midfielder gets ready for Wales’ World Cup campaign in Qatar, which begins on Monday against the USA (November 21).
What is the curse of Aaron Ramsey?
After an Aaron Ramsey goal, this rumor—more of a mystery theory—always spreads on social media.
Every time the Welshman scores in a game, a famous person or celebrity is usually cursed to die soon after.
Following his failed penalty in the Europa League final earlier in 2022, football fans flocked to social media platforms like Twitter, with many joking that a life had been saved.
What is Aaron Ramsey Famous For?
- With Arsenal, he won three FA Cups and two FA Community Shields.
- In 2013-14 and 2017-18, he was named Arsenal Player of the Season twice.
- In 2009 and 2010, he was named Welsh Young Player of the Year.
Where was Aaron Ramsey Born?
Aaron Ramsey was born on December 26, 1990, in New York City. Aaron James Ramsey is his given name. Caerphilly, Wales, is where he was born. He is of Welsh descent. Kevin Ramsey is his father, while Marlene Ramsey is his mother. Josh Ramsey is his brother.
He went to Caerphilly County Borough’s Ysgol Gyfun Cwm Rhymni (Rhymney Valley Comprehensive School). At the age of nine, he attended an Urdd training session in Caerphilly. Before becoming interested in football, he was an avid rugby player and athlete. In 1999, he signed up for Cardiff City’s youth development program.
Scouts from rugby league club St. Helens approached him afterwards. He turned down the opportunity to play rugby. He was also the 2005 pentathlon champion for the Welsh Schools’ Athlete Association. Although he was ranked fourth in the under 17 age group in the United Kingdom in 2006.
- He spent eight years in Cardiff City’s youth development department honing his skills.
- On April 28, 2007, he made his first team debut against Hull City in the 2006-07 Championship season.
- In 2007, Cardiff City turned down a deal of over £1 million for Ramsey. Everton also made a million-pound offer, which the club turned down.
- In December 2007, he signed his first professional contract.
- In January 2008, he made his professional debut for Cardiff against Chasetown.
- In a 3-3 draw with Burnley, he scored his first league goal.
- In the 2007-08 season, he made 22 appearances for the club.
- Manchester United, Everton, and Arsenal were all interested in signing Ramsey after the 2007-08 season.
- Arsenal made a bid of £5 million for Ramsey. In June 2008, Ramsey signed a contract with Arsenal. Ramsey cost Arsenal 4.8 million pounds. Ramsey selected Arsenal because Arsene Wenger, the club’s manager, flew Ramsey and his family to Switzerland to discuss the club’s intentions if Ramsey joins.
- On August 13, 2008, he made his competitive debut for Arsenal against FC Twente in the Champions League third qualifying round.
- On September 13, 2008, he made his Premier League debut for Arsenal against Blackburn Rovers.
- In the UEFA Champions League group stages, he scored his first Arsenal goal against Fenerbahce.
- In July 2009, he signed a new long-term contract with Arsenal.
- On August 22, 2009, he scored his first league goal against Portsmouth.
- In a match against Stoke City on February 27, 2010, he suffered a double fracture in his lower right leg, which kept him out of play until November 2010.
- He had signed a long-term contract deal with Arsenal in June 2010 when he was inactive.
- Ramsey was loaned to Nottingham Forest by Arsenal from November 2010 to January 2011.
- On November 29, 2010, he made his Forest debut.
- He only played five times for the club before returning to Arsenal.
- In order to gain match fitness, he returned to Cardiff City on a one-month loan.
- He played six times for Cardiff before returning to Arsenal. Cardiff requested a loan extension, but Arsenal declined.
- In December 2012, he signed a new long-term contract with Arsenal.
- In December 2013, he had a thigh strain that forced him to miss three months of football.
- In March 2014, he extended his contract with Arsenal.
- In April of 2014, he returned to football.
- In April 2014, he was one of six players included to the PFA Young Player of the Year shortlist.
- In the 2014 FA Cup Final, he scored the game-winning goal for Arsenal in the 109th minute. The victory broke the club’s nine-year trophy drought.
- Ramsey was instrumental in Arsenal winning three FA Cups and two FA Community Shields.
- He was also a member of the Arsenal club that finished second in the EFL Cup in 2017-18. In the 2018-19 season, Arsenal was also runner-up in the UEFA Europa League.
- In 2013-14 and 2017-18, he was named Arsenal Player of the Season twice.
- In the 2013-14 season, he has a career-high 16 league goals for Arsenal.
- Ramsey stated in February 2019 that he would join Juventus in Italy after the 2018-19 season.
- After suffering a hamstring injury in April 2019, his Arsenal career came to an end.
- On February 11, 2019, he signed a four-year contract with Juventus. The change is set to take effect on July 1, 2019. He would be paid 400,000 pounds per week under his contract, making him the highest-paid British player ever based on basic wage.
- On September 18, 2019, he made his Juventus debut in the club’s first Champions League match against Atletico Madrid.
- On September 21, 2019, he made his Serie A debut against Verona. In the same game, he scored his first goal for Juventus.
- At various youth levels, he was a member of the Wales national team. In 2005, he was a member of the Wales U17 team. He later played for the Wales U21 squad.
- On November 19, 2008, he made his senior international debut against Denmark.
- In the 2010 World Cup Qualifier against Liechtenstein, he scored his first senior international goal.
- In March 2011, he was named the permanent captain of Wales. At the age of 20 years and 90 days, he became Wales’ youngest captain.
- In May 2011, he scored his first international goal as captain against Northern Ireland.
- At the 2012 Olympics, he was a member of the Great Britain football squad.
- Ashley Williams took over as captain in October 2012, after Wales had lost a string of matches.
- He was a major member of the Wales national team, which advanced to the Euro 2016 semi-finals before losing to eventual champions Portugal. With four assists, he tied for second place with Belgian Eden Hazard for most assists in the competition.
- Welsh Young Player of the Year: 2009, 2010
- Premier League Player of the Month: September 2013
- Arsenal Player of the Season: 2013–14, 2017–18
- London Player of the Year: 2014
- UEFA European Championship top assist provider: 2016
- UEFA European Championship Team of the Tournament: 2016
- Premier League Goal of the Month: October 2018
Who is Aaron Ramsey Married to?
Aaron Ramsey is a husband and father. Colleen Rowlands is his wife. They had been sweethearts since childhood. On the 8th of June, 2014, the pair tied the wedding. Sonny, the couple’s kid, was born in 2015.
He is a supporter of the World Wildlife Fund and animal protection.
What are Aaron Ramsey Body Measurements?
Aaron Ramsey is 1.78 meters tall, or 5 feet and 10 inches tall. He has a muscular physique. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is dark brown as well.
Quick Facts About Aaron Ramsey
|Celebrated Name||Aaron Ramsey|
|Birth Name||Aaron James Ramsey|
|Place Of Birth||Caerphilly, Wales|
|Education||Ysgol Gyfun Cwm Rhymni (Rhymney Valley Comprehensive School)|
|Awards||Welsh Young Player of the Year: 2009, 2010, London Player of the Year: 2014 etc.|
|Sexual Orientation||Heterosexuality (Straight)|
|Married Date||8 June 2014|
|Height||1.78 m ( 5 feet and 10 inches )|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||His professional football career|
|Famous For||Won 3 FA Cups and 2 FA Community Shield with Arsenal|