|Birthday||December 2, 1983|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches|
|Net Worth||$134 million|
Aaron Rodgers is an American professional football player who is currently playing for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League (NFL) (NFL). He also played college football for California. He was first selected for the NFL in 2005.
Aaron Rodgers is one of the best talents and accomplished players in the NFL. He is a very focused payer and a successful sportsman who has become an inspiration for a new generation to play football. Despite coming close to the end of his career, he has not lost his gameplay.
10 Facts on Aaron Rodgers
- Aaron Rodgers is an American professional football player who plays in the National Football League (NFL) for the ‘Green Bay Packers’.
- He was born on December 2, 1983, in California and he is 36 years old.
- Aaron Rodgers is a tall and athletic player with a height of 6 feet 4 inches.
- He was born to mother Darla Leigh (née Pittman) and father Edward Wesley Rodgers. His father also played professional football for the Chico State Wildcats from 1973 to 1976.
- Aaron Rodgers became popular on the internet after he started dating the American actress Olivia Munn from 2014 to 2017 and Danica Patrick from February 2018. They split up in 2020.
- He has made a massive amount of money from his work. Aaron’s net worth as of 2020 is $134 million dollars.
- Aaron has been playing professional football since his high school days and was a very famous player with his high school team.
- He has appeared in various commercials and has modeled for many products as well. Aaron has made a guest appearance in Key & Peele.
- According to Wikipedia, he was a Christian growing up but recently announced that he is not connected to any religious organisations.
- Aaron is involved on social media as well. On his Instagram and Twitter pages, he has 1.3 million and 4.3 million followers respectively.
You may also like Caitlin Thwaites