The Weeknd otherwise known as Abel Makkonen Tesfaye is an artist, lyricist, record maker, and furthermore an entertainer who is from Canada. Abel commenced his profession in 2010 and today he is perhaps the most known name of the music business all around the globe.
It’s by and large been 10 years since he has been in the business and gifts us with his awesome music. In this long profession, he has been important for different record labels. Abel began his acting vocation in 2019.
In the underlying days, he posted a considerable lot of his melodies on his YouTube and continuously acquired name and popularity after one year of posting tunes on YouTube. Structure the 10 realities underneath will find out about her.
10 Realities On Abel Makkonen Tesfaye Otherwise known as The Weeknd:
- Abel Makkonen Tesfaye otherwise known as The Weeknd was brought into the world in Toronto, Ontaria, Canada in 1990.
- The Weekend consistently praises his birthday on February 16 and his age is 30 years of age.
- Types Abel sings are R&, pop, elective R&B.
- What’s more, record marks with whom the craftsman was related are XO and Republic.
- Going to his adoration life, it is realized that he dated two of the most popular characters in the business all around the planet. Also, they are model Bella Hadidi and vocalist Selena Gomez.
- Yet, starting at 2020 he is single and doesn’t have a sweetheart.
- Abel is the lone offspring of his folks Makkonen and Samra Tesfaye. Both of his folks were Ethiopian migrants to Canada.
- As one of the popular artists, his total assets starting at 2020 is $100 million according to this site.
- Barely any honors he has accomplished in his profession are Grammy Grants multiple times, Announcement Music Grants multiple times, and numerous others.
- According to his wiki-bio, he is among perhaps the best vocalists from Canada, whose in excess of 75 million records were sold internationally.
Facts of Abel Makkonen Tesfaye AKA The Weeknd
|Name||Abel Makkonen Tesfaye AKA The Weeknd|
|Birthday||February 16, 1990|
|Parents||Makkonen and Samra Tesfaye|
|Net Worth||$100 million|
|Education||Birchmount Park Collegiate Institute|