Adam Timothy Frazier, better known as Adam Frazier, is a professional baseball player in the United States. Frazier is a baseball second baseman and outfielder for the Pittsburgh Pirates of Major League Baseball. Frazier was drafted in the sixth round of the 2013 MLB draft by the Pittsburgh Pirates. In June of 2016, he made his MLB debut. He played college baseball for Mississippi State University before beginning his professional career. In July 2021, the Pirates traded Frazier to the San Diego Padres.
Table of Bio/Wiki
What Is Adam Frazier Salary And Net Worth?
Adam Frazier is a baseball player in the Major Leagues. The Pittsburgh Pirates selected him in the sixth round of the 2013 MLB Draft. Before making his MLB debut in 2016, he played for a number of organizations outside of the league. He gets compensated fairly well. I’m a Pirates player. In the 2021 season, he was paid $4.2 million. Frazier was traded to the Padres by the Pirates in July 2021. His net worth is reported to be in the millions of dollars.
What is Adam Frazier Famous For?
- The Pittsburgh Steelers’ second baseman and outfielder.
Where is Adam Frazier From?
On December 14, 1991, Adam Frazier was born. Adam Timothy Frazier is his given name. He was born in the United States, in the city of Athens. He is a citizen of the United States of America. His father, Tim Frazier, and mother, Danielle Frazier, gave birth to him. Brandon Frazier is his younger brother. He is of Caucasian ethnicity and follows the Christian faith.
In terms of his education, he went to Oconee County High School, where he began playing baseball. He had the second-most doubles in Georgia High School Association history with 53. In 2010, he completed secondary school.
He subsequently went on to Mississippi State University to continue his baseball career. As a freshman, he only got a few minutes on the field. He set a Mississippi State record most assists in a season with 227 as a sophomore. He was voted MVP of the SEC Baseball Tournament for his efforts. He was also selected for the national collegiate baseball team of the United States. Frazier topped the National Collegiate Athletic Association with 107 hits as a junior, a single-season record for the Bulldogs. In addition, he set school marks for assists (240), putouts (120), and career putouts (375). He was chosen to the All-Tournament Team for the SEC.
Adam Frazier Career:
- Frazier has declared for the 2013 Major League Baseball Draft.
- The Pittsburgh Pirates selected him in the sixth round.
- He received a $240,600 signing bonus when he signed with the Pirates.
- For the 2013 season, he was assigned to the Jamestown Jammers of the New York-Penn League’s Class A-Short Season.
- With 27 RBIs, he hit.321/.399/.362.
- For the 2014 season, he was assigned to the Bradenton Marauders of the Class A-Advanced Florida State League.
- In 121 games, he had a.252 batting average, one home run, and 42 RBIs.
- For the 2015 season, he was assigned to the Altoona Curve of the Class AA Eastern League.
- In 103 games, he had a.324 batting average, two home runs, and 30 RBIs. He had the best batting average in the league.
- He then joined the Arizona Fall League’s Glendale Desert Dogs.
- He also competed in the 2015 WBSC Premier12 for the United States baseball team.
- As a second baseman, he was chosen to the Premier 12 All-Star Team.
- The Pirates then welcomed Frazier to spring training in 2016.
- In 2016, he was sent to the Indianapolis Indians of the International League’s Class AAA.
- In 68 games, he hit.333/.401/.425 with 22 RBIs.
- In June of 2016, he was promoted to MLB.
- On June 24, 2016, he made his MLB debut against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- In his first MLB game, he had his first MLB hit.
- He was allocated to the Bristol Pirates for a short time but did not play for them.
- In 66 games with the Pirates, he batted.301 with two home runs and 11 RBIs.
- In 121 games in 2017, he batted.276, with six home runs and 53 RBIs.
- In 113 games last season, he hit.227 with 10 home runs and 35 RBIs.
- In 152 games this season, he hit.278/.336/.417 with 10 home runs and 50 RBIs. With a.989 fielding percentage, he was second among National League second basemen.
- After the 2019 season, he was nominated for his first-ever Gold Glove.
- In 58 games in the 2020 season, he hit.230/.297/.364.
- In the 2021 season, he hit.328 with four home runs and 22 doubles.
- In 2021, he was named to the MLB All-Star roster and started at second base for the Major League Baseball All-Star Game.
- In July 2021, the Pirates traded Frazier to the San Diego Padres.
Who is Adam Frazier Wife?
Adam Frazier has not yet married. He is not, however, single. He is currently engaged to his girlfriend, Bailey Clark. The couple got engaged in December 2020. More details regarding his personal life will be updated here. They do not have any children yet.
How Tall is Adam Frazier?
Adam Frazier stands at a height of 1.78 m tall. He has a body weight of roughly 82 kg. He has a muscular physique. His eye color is brown and his hair color is black. He has a straight sexual orientation.
Quick Facts About Adam Frazier
|Celebrated Name||Adam Frazier|
|Birth Name||Adam Timothy Frazier|
|Place Of Birth||Athens, Georgia|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Famous For||American Baseball Player|
|High School||Oconee County High School|
|University||Mississippi State University|
|Career Start||Drafted in the sixth round of the 2013 MLB Draft|
|First Club||Pittsburgh Pirates|
|Current City||San Diego Padres|
|Position||Second baseman and Outfielder|
|Current Club Country||United States|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Married Date||Got Engaged in December 2020|
|Source of Wealth||Baseball (contracts, salaries, bonus, endorsements)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|