Adrian Griffin is a basketball player and coach in the United States. He was a former player from 1999-2008 who played as a guard and small forward. He is one of the finest coaches of the United States. He is currently the coach of Toronto Raptors of the National Basketball Association.
He started to play basketball from his college and till today he has a lot of experience. By his experiences and his knowledge he now trains other basketball players who are aspiring to be a better player and wants to make a basketball career.
10 Facts about Adrian Griffin
- Adrian Griffin is a basketball player and coach in the United States.
- Adrian was born on July 4, 1974, in Wichita, Kansas, United States and was raised there by his parents.
- 45 years old Griffin stands at the height of 6 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 98 kg i.e. 217lb. His nationality is American.
- Details about his parents, family and wife are not known.
- It is only known that he has 3 children. His eldest son is AJ who is also a basketball player who is verbally committed to Duke. His other son Alan also plays basketball for Illions whereas his daughter Aubery plays for UConn.
- He played for Chicago Bulls for three years and also played for Milwaukee Bucks and many other teams in his playing career.
- He started coaching after his playing career reached an end in 2008. At first, he worked as an assistant coach Scott Skiles and later he became the lead coach of Toronto Raptors.
- He has also won a lot in his career. He has won Haggerty Award, Continental Basketball Association MVP as a player and won NBA champion as an assistant coach.
- His net worth is not known till date.
- All his information can be found on Wikipedia.
Facts of Adrian Griffin
|Birthday||July 4, 1974|