Table of Bio/Wiki
Adrienne Bailon is a multi-talented personality, there’s no doubt about that. She is well-known as a singer and actress. Adrienne Bailon, star of “The Coalition,” has a lucrative music career as a member of the 3LW group, which is now known as “2LW,” as well as a solo singer. Her acting profession also contributes to her financial worth. This article will tell you more about the actress.
What is Adrienne Bailon’s net worth?
Bailon earns a good number of money and fame as an American musician, actress, dancer, and television personality as part of the entertainment industry. Her current net worth is reported to be $3.5 million, according to Internet publications. Her pay, however, has yet to be revealed.
When was Adrienne Bailon born?
Adrienne Bailon was born on October 24th, 1983, in Manhattan, New York, United States of America. Her mother was a Puerto Rican named Nilda Alicea, and her father was an Ecuadorian named Freddie Bailon. She grew up in Manhattan’s Lower East Side. She has a younger sister. Claudette is her name.
There isn’t a lot of information on their educational backgrounds, although it’s been reported that she attended high school and a high school for health professions and human services.
How Adrienne Bailon get famous?
- Talking about her career, Bailon firstly gained her publicly known when she became a founding member and lead singer of both 3LW from 1999 to 2007 and also of The Cheetah Girls from 2003 to 2008.
- She first started her career by singing with the 3LW group. And after that, she gets the chance to be involved in the Disney franchise, The Cheetah Girls. Bailon was first inspired by Ricky’s inspirational words and perform with him.
- After that, she formed the girl group called 3LW along with other girl members Naturi Naughton and Kiely Williams. After that, they also signed a contract with Epic Records and no sooner in 2000, they released their first song titled No More. The song was good enough.
- With their release of the first song, they also released their first studio album titled 3LW on 5th December 2000. She sold a total of 1.3 million copies of the album in the US.
- In 2001, they were again back with a single titled What More Can I Give. They also had other famous music artists including Michael Jackson, Luther Vandross, Usher, Celine Dion, Beyonce, and Mariah Carey. The single was released in the 9/11 attacks.
Starred in MTV film titled:
- She has also starred in MTV film titled, All You’ve Got. She has also recorded a solo debut album but was later shelved. After that, she planned to record a solo Spanish-language album. Now she is one of the popular hosts of the syndicated talk show The Real which premiered on July 15, 2013.
- In 2015, she had made a cameo on the TV series Being Mary Jane. On November 17, 2017, Bailon, now going by the last name Houghton, released her debut solo album New Tradiciones, a Christmas album with both English and Spanish songs. It reached number one on the US Latino chart on iTunes. On November 11, 2018, she launched her Jewelry line, XIXI.
- Currently, Houghton is one of the hosts of the syndicated daytime talk show, The Real, alongside Tamera Mowry-Housley, Loni Love, Jeannie Mai and Tamar Braxton (former co-host for seasons 1 & 2), which premiered on July 15th, 2013.
Who is Adrienne Bailon’s husband?
In terms of her personal life, Bailon began dating singer Israel Houghton in February 2016. They dated for six months before getting engaged on August 12th, 2016 in Paris. On November 11th, 2016, they married.
She was previously engaged to Lenny in 2015 and to LeBron James between 2003 and 2004. From 2007 to 2009, she was in a relationship with Rob Kardashian, and from 1998 to 2007, she was in a relationship with Aaron Flores. In 2002, Adrienne Houghton had a run-in with Nick Cannon. J.R. Ramirez in 2012, Anthony Criss in 2009, Fabolous in 2009, and Kanye West in 2007 are all believed to have been in her life.
How tall is Adrienne Bailon?
Bailon is 5 feet 0 inches tall and weighs roughly 54 kilograms, according to her body measurements. Her eyes are light brown, and she has brown hair. She used to wear a bra size 40C and a dress size 8 in the United States. Her physical measurements are 35-25-33 inches, and she wears a size 5 (US) shoe.
Quick Facts About Adrienne Bailon
|Celebrated Name||Adrienne Bailon|
|Nick Name||Aid, A, Munchkin|
|Birth Name||Adrienne Eliza Bailon|
|Place Of Birth||Lower East Side, Manhattan, New York, USA|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5 feet 0 inches|
|Body Measurement||35-25-33 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||40C (US)|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
|Best Known For||The Cheetah Girls, and 3LW|
|Shoe Size||5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$3.5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Education||Will Update Soon…|