Table of Bio/Wiki
South Sudanese-Australian model Adut Akech She is currently one of the most in-demand talents in the fashion industry, as well as one of TIME’s “Most Influential Teens of 2018.” She is currently ranked in the “Top 50” on models.com.
How much is the net worth of Adut Akech?
Let us now discuss Adut Akech’s net worth. Her net worth is enormous. Adut Akech’s net worth is estimated to be one million dollars. Every day, a large number of people search the internet for Adut Akech’s age, net worth, and height. As a result, we can predict that Adut Akech’s height, age, net worth, and bio will be widely available on the internet in the near future.
Adut Akech’s Height and Weight
She is 5 feet 10 inches tall, or 1.78 meters or 178 centimeters tall. She weighs approximately 56 kg (123 lbs). Her hair is black, and her eyes are brown. She is also a fitness fanatic. Her body dimensions are 30-23-33 inches. She has a 33 C bra cup size. Her lips are fuller.
Facts about Adut Akech
- Adut Akech is a South Sudanese actress who was born on December 25, 1999. She is currently 20 years old.
- She was scouted by several modeling agencies at the ages of 13 and 14 but did not pursue the profession until she was 16.
- During Fashion Week in 2017, she made her runway debut as an exclusive in the Saint Laurent S/S 17 show.
- She moved to Adelaide, Australia, when she was seven years old, where she studied and worked for a local modeling agency.
- Her net worth is estimated to be more than $8 million in 2020. (USD).
- She has become the muse of renowned designers, including Valentino’s Pierpaolo Piccioli, who brought her to the 2018 Met Gala, and Chanel’s Karl Lagerfeld, who has hired Adut to open and close multiple shows for the brand. She has also walked the runways for Alexander McQueen, Calvin Klein, Miu Miu, Prada, Versace, and other designers.
- Aside from her fashion career, Adut has recently begun working with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) to promote causes that help refugees all over the world, according to models.com. She hopes that her own story will inspire others to become more involved in alleviating the plight of refugees.
- She is active on social media, with millions of followers on her Instagram account.
- In 2019, she was named ‘Model of the Year’ at the British Fashion Awards in London.
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex chose her as one of fifteen women to appear on the cover of British Vogue’s September 2019 issue.
|Real Name||Adut Akech|
|Birthday||December 25, 1999|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||56 Kg (123 lbs)|
|Figure Stats||30-23-33 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33 C|
|Shoe Size||6 (US)|
|Net Worth||Approx $8 m (USD)|