Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 Facts of Alexandra Long
- 2 What is the net worth of Alexandra Long?
- 3 What is the age of Alexandra Long?
- 4 Education
- 5 Who was Alexandra previously married to?
- 6 Height and Weight
- 7 Is Alexandra Long still active as a soccer player?
- 8 What Happened to Allie Long’s Place on the United States Women’s National Team?
- 9 Is Allie Long still a member of the United States Women’s National Team 2021?
- 10 Did Alexandra Long participate in the Olympic team?
- 11 Professional Soccer Career
Facts of Alexandra Long
|Full Name:||Alexandra Long|
|Birth Date:||July 13, 1987|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$1.9 Million|
|Birth Place||Huntington, New York|
|Education||Northport High School, University of North Carolina, Pennsylvania State University|
|Alexandra Long Instagram|
Alexandra Long, an American soccer player, has risen to prominence as a member of the NJ/NY Gotham FC.
What is the net worth of Alexandra Long?
The net worth of Alexandra Long is expected to be $1.9 million in 2022. This includes Alexandra’s home, bank account, and other assets. Alexandra’s principal source of revenue comes from her professional soccer career. Alexandra’s annual salary is $46, 200 dollars. Alexandra is also satisfied with the money she makes from her sporting career.
Also She makes money off of sponsorships, partnerships, and brand endorsements. She is currently living comfortably and lavishly at her own home. Long’s net worth and annual pay will almost certainly improve if she continues to play soccer with greater love and dedication.
What is the age of Alexandra Long?
On the 13th of August 1987, Alexandra Long first opened her gorgeous pair of eyes. Long was born in the United States, in the town of Huntington. Long will be 35 years old in 2022. Alexandra’s birthday cake is cut every year on August 13th. Alexandra Linsley Long is her given name. Long was born under the zodiac sign of Leo. Alexandra is the daughter of Barbara Long (mother) and James Long (father) (father).
Her early years were spent with her parents and only sibling, Patrick Long. Alexandra is a citizen of the United States and a member of the white ethnic community. Alexandra, on the other hand, is a devout Christian.
She has attended Northport High School from 2001 to 2005 for her early education. Long also attended Pennsylvania State University from 2005 to 2006. Long began his studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2007.
Who was Alexandra previously married to?
She is currently without a partner. Jose Batiste, her longtime boyfriend, was previously married to her. Alexandra and Jose married in the company of their friends and family in October of 2016. Tobin Heath was one of her bridesmaids, along with teammates Ali Krieger, Ashlyn Harris, Christen Press, Emily Sonnett, and Lindsey Horan.
They decided to break up after six years of happily married life. In January of 2022, Alexandra officially divorced Jose.
Height and Weight
She is a tall woman, at 5 feet 8 inches tall. Alexandra’s total body weight is 65 kg, based on her height. Her eyes are a lovely green color, and her hair is a light blonde.
Is Alexandra Long still active as a soccer player?
She is still a football player. Harrison, N.J.-NJ/NY is a football team based in New Jersey. Gotham FC has announced that Allie will be joining a squad and that her contract has been renewed for another two years. Long will be a member of the National Women’s Soccer League in 2023.
What Happened to Allie Long’s Place on the United States Women’s National Team?
Long was unable to secure a berth on the USWNT. Allie was cut from the women’s soccer team, along with her friend Morgan Bryan, and the news was revealed by conference call. Long, on the other hand, had 51 appearances for the USWNT.
Is Allie Long still a member of the United States Women’s National Team 2021?
She is no longer a member of the United States Women’s National Team. She was also acquired by Gotham FC after being traded from the OL Reign. Long will almost certainly rejoin her NWSL team.
Did Alexandra Long participate in the Olympic team?
Long did, in fact, compete in the 2016 Olympics. Three of America’s four games had been won by Long. Long was also named Player of the Match in the match against France.
Professional Soccer Career
- She began her football career as a player for the women’s team.
- Long has been a football player since she was in high school.
- Allie started 22 of the 25 games she played in during her freshman year in 2005.
- In addition, she was named to the second-team All-Big Ten team and the All-Tournament Team in the Big Ten Tournament in 2005, where she was named to the Big Ten All-Freshman Team.
- Long spent the summers between college seasons with the Long Island Fury of the Women’s Premier Soccer League, where she was coached by Paul Riley.