Amabella Sophia Markert is also one of those celebrities who came to the media limelight as the celebrity daughter of an American TV personality as well as a disc jockey, Pauly D.
What is the net worth of Amabella Sophia Markert?
Pauly D, her father, is an American TV character and circle jockey with a net worth over $20 million as of 2021. He made his fortune as a cast member on the hit MTV reality show Jersey Shore and as the select DJ for Moon, Rain, and the Palms Pool. In addition, his pay is $150k per scene. Aside from that, the MTV star was named to Forbes’ list of the most generously compensated DJs in 2012 and 2013, earning $11 million and $13 million, respectively.
In addition, he owns a plethora of vehicles, including a $450,000 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster and a matching white Bentley. Similarly, he owns a $325k Rolls Royce Ghost, a Mercedes Benz, a KAWASAKI ZX-10R, a Lamborghini Gallardo, an OCC CHOPPER, a Suzuki GSX-R, an Escalade, a Cadillac DTS, and so on.
Early Life of Amabella Sophia Markert
Amabella Sophia Markert was born on May 16, 2013, in New Jersey, USA. Her first encounter with the zodiac sign Taurus. She is the daughter of Paul “Pauly D” DelVecchio (father) and Amanda Markert (mother). Her father is a TV character who works as a plate jockey, and her mother used to work as a Hooters server. Her grandparents are Donna DiCarlo DelVecchio and Paul D. DelVecchio Sr. Aside from this, she has a more experienced stepbrother named Mikey from her mother’s previous relationship as her kin. Amabella is an American with a White ethnic foundation.
Personal Life of Amabella Sophia Markert
Her parents, Pauly D and Amanda Markert, had a brief romantic relationship that resulted in a one-night stand that resulted in her pregnancy. Nonetheless, she did not inform him about the child until he was a few months old. They actually met at the Hooters café network, where she was working as a server. In 2013, the couple drew the attention of the media with reports claiming that they were fighting over the authority of their child. This was due to Amanda’s request for a large sum of money for child support. Pauly claimed that she was using their child as a lottery ticket.
His Father Career Line
- Her father, Pauly, began his career as a DJ under the name Pauly D at the age of 18 and has made significant progress since then.
- In 2009, he was cast in the American unscripted tv reality arrangement, Jersey Shore.
- From 2009 to 2012, he was part of the arrangement. In 2011, he became the third collection manager for 50 Cent’s G-Unit Records and G-Note Records.
- On March 29, 2012, he launched his own unscripted television series, DelVecchio. Later, he renamed the show The Pauly D Project.
- In addition, Pauly’s 2010 single, Beat Dat Beat (It’s Time To), became a hit.
- In 2010, he was chosen for America’s Best DJ rivalry. From then on, he served as the web-based media diplomat for WWE Raw SummerSlam in August 2012.
- Aside from that, he has a number of awards and honors to his name, including one from the Teen Choice Awards, which were held on August 7, 2011, for the category Choice TV: Male Reality/Variety Star, and he was also chosen the following year.
- He was voted the eighth best DJ in America in 2010, and he ran as a candidate in 2011.
Quick Facts about Amabella Sophia Markert
|Full Name:||Amabella Sophia Markert|
|Birthday:||May 16, 2013|
|Father:||Paul “Pauly D” DelVecchio|