Amanda Hill is a well-known journalist. She is currently based in Maine and serves as an anchor as well as a digital journalist. She later became renowned for her amazing personality and stunning looks.
Amanda Hill has been desperate to be a television star from a young age. Since graduating from high school, she studied a Bachelor’s degree in television studies to pursue her career. Amanda was first employed by the UK Access Television in 2006. She worked there as a photographer and programmer. Later, in 2007, she joined TEGNA as a digital journalist and even became an anchor.
Some Interesting Facts
- Amanda Hill is a well-known radio journalist. She has been in the industry for about 13 years and is now working for TEGNA.
- The writer has no Wikipedia or IMDb. However, some facts about her personal and professional life can be found online.
- Hill was born and grew up in the United States of America. So, without a doubt, she’s an American citizen.
- Amanda is just around her age in the 30s. Until now, she has not revealed any knowledge about her birthday or zodiac signs.
- The reporter is a lovely lady. She has an amazing attitude and a dashing height of around 5 foot 8 inches.
- Hill is single, he doesn’t have a boyfriend. She’s very attentive to her work. Yet she’s likely to meet a sexy husband in the future.
- Moving on, Amanda’s got a sweet family. It’s made up of her caring parents and a pretty little sibling. Truly speaking, she’s very loyal to her sister.
- The woman was attending a nearby high school. She later graduated from Lyndon Community College with a Bachelor of Television Studies degree.
- Hill is both an anchor and a digital photographer by profession. Undoubtedly, she’s having a satisfactory paycheck from her work.
- Amanda has an Instagram and Twitter account. In addition, it is also active on LinkedIn with 500+ connections.
Facts of Amanda Hill
|30-35 years old
|About 5 feet 8 inches
|Lyndon State College
You may also like Ernabel Demillo