Table of Bio/Wiki
Andi Eigenmann is a Filipina actress, model, and social media influencer. Andrea Nicole Guck Eigenmann is a Filipina actress, model, and social media influencer. She has received numerous honors, including two Juicy! Awards for Most Promising Young Star and #5 on Breakthrough Artists in 2010.
She began her acting career in 2007 in the serial opera “Prinsesa ng Banyera,” and one of her first films was “Mamarazzi” in 2010. Andi has over 3.4 million Instagram followers and 2.42 million subscribers to her Happy Islanders YouTube channel as a social media figure.
What is the Net Worth of Andi Eigenmann?
Andi Eigenmann’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million as of 2021, however her actual salary has yet to be released. She’s one of the few people with such a broad breadth of experience that sticks to her guns no matter what she does. Andi has not yet completed any endorsement work. Her acting, modeling, and social media influencer careers are also big sources of revenue for her.
Early Life and Family
Andrea Nicole Guck Eigenmann, better known as Andi Eigenmann, was born in Marikina, Philippines, on June 25, 1990. She is of Filipina descent and of mixed race, since her mother has German-American lineage and her father has Swish-Spanish-German background. Her race is white, and her religious beliefs are Christian.
Andi turned 31 in the year 2021, and her star sign is Cancer, according to her birth date. She is the daughter of actors Mark Gil (father) and Jaclyn Jose (mother), and the half-sister of Mark Gil’s actors Sid Lucero, Gabby Eigenmann, and Max Eigenmann. Maxene Eigenmann, Gwen Garimond Ilagan Guck, and Ira Eigenmann are her siblings.
Andi graduated from Miriam College’s basic education department in Katipunan, Quezon City, in elementary school in 2004 and high school in 2008. She studied Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design and Merchandising at De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde in Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila after graduating from high school.
- Andi Eigenmann kicks off her career playing the role of sandy in a soap opera “Prinsesa ng Banyera” on ABS-CBN in 2007 after which she appeared in the reality show Pinoy “Big Brother: Teen Edition Plus” in 2008.
- She was one of the 12 finalists of the “MYX VJ Search 2009” in 2009 whereas she also played the lead and title role in the fantasy drama series, “Agua Bendita” in 2010.
- Then sent on to play various characters in eight episodes of the long-running musical anthology series, “Your Song”.
- She starred in two Regal Films in 2010: “Mamarazzi” and “Shake”, “Rattle and Roll XII” whereas she also returned to acting via “Kahit Puso’y Masugatan” in 2012.
- Likewise, she has appeared in several films and series such as “Pridyider”, “A Secret Affair”, “Galema: Anak ni Zuma”, “Dyesebel”, and many others.
- As well, Andi starred in a lead role in “Maalaala Mo Kaya” with first-time leading man Jake Cuenca in 2015.
- Furthermore, she revealed in October 2017 that she was quitting the “artista life,” but she later clarified it is the lifestyle of showbiz that she is not quitting acting altogether. But, in 2018 she appeared in “The Maid in London”, her last film before she left the limelight for good.
Awards and Achievements
- 2010’s Most Promising Young Star (#1)
- 2010’s Breakthrough Artists (#5)
- 58th FAMAS Awards
- YES! Magazine’s 100 Beautiful Stars
- 2011 GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards
- MEGA Magazine’s 10 Most Beautiful
Is Andi Eigenmann a single?
Andi Eigenmann is a unmarried woman. In 2018, she began dating professional surfer Philmar Alipayo, and on July 23, 2019, she gave birth to her second child and first with Alipayo, a girl called Keliana Alohi “Lilo” Eigenmann Alipayo. Eigenmann confirmed her pregnancy with her third child and second with Alipayo in August 2020.
The couple revealed the gender of their child in a video posted on their YouTube page on December 13, 2020. On the 20th of December, the couple announced their engagement on Instagram. Andi gave birth to her third kid, a boy called Koa, on January 17, 2021, and announced it on her Instagram account on January 19, 2021. The family is now based in Siargao. She is straight in terms of sexual orientation.
Eigenmann also gave birth to a daughter called Adrianna Gabrielle “Ellie” Eigenmann on November 23, 2011 via Caesarean section. Eigenmann claimed that former Philippine President Joseph Estrada’s son, actor Jake Ejercito, is the father of her daughter Ellie, claiming that “he was there from the beginning and he loves my daughter like his own, and thus he’s the father.” In 2014, Andi and Ejercito divorced.
Andi Eigenmann stands 5 ft 2 in / 157 cm tall and weighs approximately 70 kg. She has a lovely face and a captivating charm that has enchanted her viewers throughout the years. Her hair and eyes are a dark brown color. Furthermore, Andi has a thin body type.
- One of the first films she starred in was Mamarazzi in 2010.
- Andi has attended De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde in Manila.
- She started her career on the soap opera Prinsesa ng Banyera in 2007.
- She has won multiple awards including two Juicy! Awards in 2010 for Most Promising Young Star and #5 on Breakthrough Artists.
- Eigenmann is the daughter of actors Mark Gil and Jaclyn Jose.
Quick Facts About Andi Eigenmann
|Celebrated Name||Andi Eigenmann|
|Nick Name||Andi Eigenmann|
|Birth Name||Andrea Nicole Guck Eigenmann|
|Place Of Birth||Marikina, Philippines|
|College / University||Miriam College|
|Source of Wealth||Actress, model, and social media influencer|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height||5 ft 2 in / 157 cm|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|