Anna Hopkin is a competitive swimmer in English. She’s a competitor who specializes in different types of swimming. She is the most prominent bronze champion of the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Hopkin’s crazy for swimming. She took part in preparation and played in numerous national competitions. She has won the bronze medal in the women’s 400-metre freestyle at the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Anna also gave her utmost at the 2019 FINA World Aquatic Championships. She placed the 7th spot in the women’s 50m free event. As of today, she is one of the finalists for the 2020/21 World Class Initiative (WCP).
10 things about Anna Hopkin
- Anna Hopkin is a very competitive swimmer. In addition, she is already an athlete for the 2020/21 World Class Program.
- Since Hopkin is really famous, she’s got Wikipedia. Her biofacts are also found on numerous online pages.
- Moving forward, Anna was born and raised in England. As a result, she is an English citizen when it comes to nationality.
- The woman was born on April 26, 1996. As far as math is concerned, she is just 24 years old and has a zodiac sign of Taurus.
- Hopkin is a stunning lady with a toned body. In terms of height and weight, it is 5 foot 4 inches and 57 kilograms respectively.
- Anna’s partnership status is special. She’s focused on her job, and so far she hasn’t had a lover.
- Hopkin is fortunate to come to the family. She’s got lovely friends, Glen and Helen Hopkin. She also has an older brother, James.
- Anna is a clever, smart lady. She was attending a nearby high school. She is now researching leisure and fitness science at the University of Bath.
- Hopkin is a popular competitor and has won a number of medals in both national and international competitions. In comparison, she has earned a heavy net worth.
- The lady is present at Instagram with 2.4 K followers. She’s already won 697 Twitter followers.
Facts of Anna Hopkin
|Birthday||April 26, 1996|
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches|
|Parents||Glen and Helen Hopkin|
|Education||University of Bath|