Facts of April Kimble
|Full Name:||April Kimble|
|Birth Date:||January 7, 1975|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Break Up||Billy Gammon|
|Education||Texas A&M University|
|April Kimble Twitter|
April Kimble rose to prominence as the wife of Lyle Lovett, an American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer.
How much is the net worth of April Kimble?
April Kimble is a film producer by trade. A film producer’s annual compensation is around $86,192. She may be earning the same as you.
Similarly, April’s spouse Lyle is expected to have a net worth of roughly $25 million as of 2022. He earns between $23,489 and $99,776 on average. He could be making the same amount as you.
Where is April Kimble from?
April Kimble first saw our wonderful world on January 7, 1975, somewhere in the United States of America. She will be 47 years old in 2022, and her horoscope sign is Capricorn. Every year on January 7th, she celebrates her birthday.
She is an American citizen with a white ethnic heritage. She also practices Christianity as a religion. April studied at Texas A&M University.
Is Lyle Lovett still married to April Kimble?
April has a married relationship with her spouse, Lyle Lovett. Her spouse is a professional singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer from the United States. The couple has been dating since 1999.
The couple got engaged in 2003 after being in a relationship for a long time. Similarly, they married on February 4, 2017 in Harris County, Texas.
April Kimble has previously dated to who?
April was previously involved with Billy Gammon. The couple dated for two years before splitting up.
Is April Kimble the mother of any children?
April is the mother of twin boys. She and her spouse have two children: a son and a daughter. Their twins were born on June 12, 2017, the year they married.
Where does Lyle Lovett live?
Lyle and his family currently reside in Texas, United States of America. He owns the properties at 6950 and 6970 Spring Cypress Rd.
What happened to Lyle Lovett’s face?
Lyle Lovett was hurt while trying to help his uncle, Calvin Klein (not the designer). When a bull flipped him as he was working on his ranch north of Houston. Coupe claims that Lyle was stuck between the bull’s head and a fence.
Did Lyle Lovett go through surgery?
Lyle Lovett was stomped by a bull on his uncle’s Texas farm, and his leg was badly shattered. Lyle underwent surgery to heal a broken leg suffered by a bull trample, according to hospital officials.
What is the Height of April Kimble?
April has a height of 5 feet 6 inches and a body weight of roughly 53 kg. She has enticing brown eyes and gorgeous brown hair.
- April is a music producer by trade.
- She formerly worked as a music consultant.
- In 2013, she worked as a music supervisor on Kilimanjaro.
- April has also appeared in The Dry Land, Brooklyn Brothers Beat the Best, and Seven Days in Utopia.
- She has also produced short films including Jess + Moss, It’s Not Big, It’s Large, and Muertas.
- Her husband, on the other hand, began his musical career as a singer-songwriter.
- He has performed in films such as Robert Altman’s The Player (1992), Short Cuts (1993), Prêt-à-Porter (1994), Bastard Out Of Carolina (1996), and Cookie’s Fortune (1999), as well as composing for Dr. T & the Women (2000).
- He has also received multiple Grammy nominations.
- He has also appeared in The New Guy (2002) and Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (2007).
- In addition, Lovett got a “Esky” award for Surest Thing in the April issue of Esquire’s 2006 Esky Music Awards.