Autumn Shields is an American actress best known for the 2008 short comedy film “Edgar’s Journey.” In the film, she was cast alongside Niel Faulconbridge, Eduardo Flores, Cameron Martinez, and Valerie Prue.
Autumn has appeared in a number of television films and shows, including “Beyond the Blackboard” and “Las Vegas New Mexico 1875,” to name a few. She also appeared in the drama thriller “Inhale” from 2010.
Autumn Shields’s net worth
Autumn Shields’ approximate net worth, salary, income, cars, and way of life have all been revised. Let’s see how wealthy Autumn Shields is in 2019-2020.
Autumn Shields’ net worth is estimated to be $1-5 million at the age of 19 according to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb, and other online outlets. She made a living as a talented movie actress. She is from New Mexico.
Autumn Shields has a net worth of $1-5 million dollars.
Age, Height, and Body Dimensions
Autumn Shields is a 20-year-old actress. Autumn Shields’ height and weight are unknown at this time. Full body dimensions, as well as dress and shoe sizes, will be revised in the near future.
Autumn Shields is dating who?
Autumn Shields is a private person who keeps his personal and romantic life private. Check back often as we will continue to add new relationship information to this list. Let’s look back at Autumn Shields’ previous marriages, ex-girlfriends, and hookups. Autumn Shields prefers to keep her marital status and divorce private.
A period in a person’s life where he or she is actively pursuing romantic relationships with various people is referred to as dating. When two unmarried celebrities are seen in public together, they are sometimes referred to as “dating,” implying that they were seen together in public and it is unclear if they are only friends, pursuing a more intimate relationship, or romantically involved.
Autumn Shields: 10 Facts
- Autumn Shields is Willow Shields’ twin sister, who is best known for her appearance in the film franchise “The Hunger Games.” Primrose Everdeen was played by her younger sister.
- Autumn and Willow were born on June 1, 2000, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. She grew up in Albuquerque with her family.
- Autumn’s father, Rob Shields, is an art teacher, and her mother, Carrie Shields, is a stay-at-home mom. River Shields, her older brother, is also a member of the Shields family.
- River, her older brother, is an American actor best known for the 2011 action thriller film “The Reunion.” In the short film “Doors,” he also served as a producer.
- Shields and her siblings began their acting careers when they were very young. At the age of eight, the 20-year-old beauty landed her first acting part in “Edgar’s Journey.”
- She developed a large following on Instagram after working on a few projects. As of the year 2020, she had 86.1k fans.
- Autumn, like her sister Willow, is 5 foot 2 inches tall. She has also received training in the performing arts, dance, and stage fighting.
- Shields, a young American beauty, is most likely single, as she has made no mention of a boyfriend or love interest.
- Autumn’s credits appear on IMDB, but she is not mentioned on Wikipedia. Wikipedia has a biography of her sister.
- Shields portrayed Loney Belknap in Tommy Lee Jones’ 2014 Western drama “The Horseman.”
Facts of Autumn Shields
|Birthday||June 1. 2000|
|Height||5 Feet 3 Inches|
|Measurements||32-24-32 in inches|
|Parents||Carrie Shield, Rob shield|
|Siblings||Willow Shield, River Shield|