Barbara Bach is an American actress and model most recognized for playing Anya Amasova in the 1997 James Bond movie “The Spy Who Loved Me” and Maritza Petrovi, a spy, in the 1978 film “Force 10 from Navarone.” She started out as a professional model, appearing in catalogs and fashion publications.
Table of Bio/Wiki
Quick Facts of Barbara Bach
|Celebrated Name||Barbara Bach|
|Age||75 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Barbara Goldbach|
|Place Of Birth||Queens, New York City|
|Father||Howard Irwin Goldbach|
|Mother||Marjorie Mary Goldbach|
|High School||Dominican Commercial High School|
|Married Date||27th April 1981|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||5 ft. 7 in.|
|Body Measurement||36-24-36 inches|
Barbara Bach even had an appearance in Seventeen (1965 and 1966), Richard Avedon’s Vogue USA (July 1966), ELLE France (1966), Gioia Italy (1967–1970), and Figurino Brazil (1970). Her acting career began in Italy, when she portrayed Nausicaa in Franco Rossi’s and Dino de Laurentiis’ eight-hour television rendition of Homer’s epic poem The Odyssey, L’Odissea, in 1968.
How much is the net worth of Barbara Bach ?
The successful actress and model Barbara Bach is expected to have a net worth of $20 million by the year 2022. She amassed this wealth through acting in numerous TV shows and movies. She hasn’t mentioned anything about his pay. Her primary source of money is the entertainment sector, and she leads an opulent lifestyle.
Barbara Bach famous for
- Being an actress and model.
- For her appearance as the Bond girl, Anya Amasova in “The Spy Who Loved Me”.
Barbara Bach- Nationality/ Ethnicity
Her real name Barbara Goldbach, was born on August 27, 1947, in Queens, New York City, USA. In 1965, she changed her last name from Goldbach to Bach. She is of Mixed racial and ethnicity and has American nationality. She will be 74 years old as of 2021. Her zodiac sign is Virgo, and she practices Judaism.
She was born to Marjorie Mary Goldbach (née McKnight), an Irish housewife, and Howard Irwin Goldbach (1922–2001), a police officer with European Jewish ancestry. Her mother was Irish Catholic and her father was from a Jewish household. She has a younger sister and two brothers, one of them is a year older than she is. She concentrated on her studies and received her diploma from Jamaica, Queens’ Dominican Commercial High School for Girls.
Barbara Bach’s Professional Life
- Bach began her modeling career by appearing in catalogs and fashion publications. She later started working for the Eileen Ford Agency in New York, making appearances in catalogs and on the covers of numerous international fashion magazines, including Seventeen (1965 and 1966), Vogue USA (July 1966), ELLE France (1966), Gioia Italy (1967-1970), and Figurino Brazil. These magazines were all shot by Richard Avedon (1970).
- She later started her acting career in Italy, where in 1968 she starred in “L’Odissea,” an eight-hour television rendition of Homer’s epic poem The Odyssey.
- She then acted in additional Italian movies and co-starred in the 1972 thriller Black Belly of the Tarantula, a Giallo.
- She played Anya Amasova, a Russian agent, in the 1977 James Bond movie “The Spy Who Loved Me.” She then made an appearance in the film “Force 10 from Navarone.” She has 28 movies to her name.
- She appeared in a Playboy photo in January 1981, and she also made an appearance in a special Bond girls edition from September 1987.
- She appeared in “To the North of Katmandu” as a cameo (1986).
Who is the husband of Barbara Bach?
Barbara Bach has been married. On April 27, 1981, she wed her attractive husband, Ringo Starr. On the set of the movie “Caveman,” they first ran into each other. They both follow a vegetarian diet. She is straight in her sexuality. The Lotus Foundation, a nonprofit with several affiliate organizations, was founded by Bach and Ringo Starr.
In the past, Augusto Gregorini, an Italian businessman, and Bach were married in 1966. In 1966, they met while traveling to Rome. They traveled to Italy after getting married. They had a boy, Gianni, in 1972, and a lovely daughter, Francesca Gregorini (a singer-songwriter), on August 7, 1968, and August 7, respectively. Sadly, the couple split up in 1975, and she and her kids returned to the USA.
What is Barbara Bach’s height?
Barbara Bach, a stunning actress and model, is 5 feet 7 inches tall when standing. Her total body weight is 57 kg. She has blue eyes and brown hair. Her physique is 36-24-36 inches in size. Her body is in good shape, and she has a thin build. Bach had a history of serious drug usage and drunkenness during the time.
Have You Heard?
- She speaks Italian with ease and is conversant in French and Spanish.
- The Self Help Addiction Recovery Program (SHARP), which Bach co-created in 1991, was founded with Pattie Boyd, the ex-wives of
- George Harrison and Eric Clapton, who both contributed to the project.
- In 1968, she made her acting debut in the movie “L’Odissea.”
- Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
You can find her on instagram, Click Here.