Beatrice Marshall is a well-known journalist from Kenya. It’s best known as CGTN’s news anchor.
Beatrice is currently the leading journalist in her region. And, she certainly deserves the role that she’s been working tirelessly for years.
Over the years, she has hosted a variety of shows and television programs faithfully. The journalist has proven her merit in the news industry.
Talking about her career accomplishments, she interviewed about 17 African heads. In addition, she is also known for interviewing Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang.
Her interviews with well-known African celebrities and Kofi Annan, UN Secretary-General, have illuminated her in showbiz.
10 Things about Beatrice Marshall
- Beatrice Marshall is best known as a worldwide anchor. She is admired for her role as a news reporter in the nation.
- And though she never felt secure sharing her date of birth. As a result, we’re not able to assess her age.
- She continued her career after graduation. And she tried her hardest to become one of Kenya’s best reporters.
- She’s a television editor for CGTN Africa as of now. And it was appointed to the headquarters of Nairobi. Beatrice runs a daily news show called “Africa Live.”
- She’s also a global correspondent and anchor. Its links to global events include the Africa World Economic Conference, the United Nations World Urban Forum in Columbia, and the 2013 BRICS Summit in South Africa.
- Her profile is not available on Wikipedia.
- The Kenyan anchor has never disclosed how much she receives as a paycheck. But, right now, it’s a mystery.
- As per the sources, she’s married and she lives with her husband. His name is still a mystery, however.
- Beatrice is the recipient of a Masters Degree in Mass Media and can speak 4 languages.
- Her fans are more than 55 thousand on her Twitter profile.
Facts of Beatrice Marshall