Bethany Dempsey is best known as the wife of former American soccer star Clint Dempsey. He has played for the Seattle Sounders FC, Fulham FC, and Tottenham Hotspur FC in the past.
What is the net worth of Bethany Dempsey?
Bethany Dempsey earns a lot of money from her large social media fan base. Bethany Dempsey’s net worth in 2021 is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million (Approx.)
Clint Dempsey, on the other hand, has a total net worth is above$16 million as of 2021. His playing career makes him almost $8 million every year. He made the most of his fortune as a professional soccer player in the United States. In addition, he makes a solid living from a variety of support deals and other activities.
When did Bethany Dempsey born?
Bethany Dempsey was born in the town of Boone in the state of North Carolina. Her full name is Bethany Jean Keegan. She is an American citizen who belongs to the white ethnic group. Cyndy Keeganby, her younger sister, was her best friend growing up. Her parents are Patrick Keegan (father) and Anita Keegan (mother) (mother). In Greenville, South Carolina, Bethany attended Furman University. She subsequently went on to Appalachian State University to pursue her Master’s degree.
Bethany Dempsey’s Professional Background
There isn’t much information on Bethany Dempsey’s profession accessible. Despite this, she was an excellent clinician. She also worked in Educational Psychology as an entry-level post. She also garnered a lot of attention after modeling for Sports Illustrated in 2012 and exhibiting her stunning body art. Nonetheless, she is most recognized as the wife of Clint Dempsey, a former American soccer star. He’s played for Seattle Sounders FC, Fulham FC, and Tottenham Hotspur FC in the past.
Bethany Dempsey’s Married Life
Bethany Dempsey is a married lady when it comes to her personal life. Her husband is Clint Dempsey, a former American soccer player. In the year 2007, the couple exchanged vows. As a result of their marriage, the couple has four gorgeous children. Clayton Dempsey and Jackson Dempsey are their two darling children, while Elyse Dempsey and Sophia Dempsey are their lovely daughters. Bethany is currently enjoying a happy life with her better half and four children.
The Professional Career of Her Husband
- In 2004, the New England Revolution’s Clint Dempsey gave an excellent presentation. During that time, he helped his team reach the Eastern Conference Finals in his rookie season. In 26 appearances with the New England Revolution, he scored ten goals and added nine assists.
- Dempsey was paid $4 million to join the Major League Soccer in December 2006. On May 5, 2006, he scored his first goal for Fulham against Liverpool, and he stayed for six seasons. Soon after, he made an assist in the 2011–12 Europa League play-off against Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk.
- Dempsey won his first cap stunt in the FA Cup on January 7, 2012. He did yet another cap stunt in the Premier League against Newcastle on January 21, 2012. He was the team’s highest scorer in 2010–11 and 2011–12. He joined Tottenham Hotspur for $9 million on August 31, 2012. He scored seven goals in 29 appearances for Tottenham Hotspur during his tenure there.
- Dempsey signed the Seattle Sounders FC of Major League Soccer on August 3, 2013. For the Seattle Sounders FC, he scored eight goals in five games. He did a hat stunt for the Seattle Sounders against Orlando City on August 7, 2016, and then a support against Portland on August 21.
- He made his senior international debut against Jamaica on November 17, 2004. He scored his first international goal against England on May 28, 2005. Then there was Jozy Altidore’s assist on a goal versus Italy.
- Dempsey has also competed in three World Cups and the Confederations Cup for his country. He has also won the CONCACAF Gold Cup three times in his international career: in 2005, 2007 and 2017.
Quick Facts about Bethany Dempsey
|Full Name||Bethany Dempsey|
|Place Of Birth||Boone, North Carolina|
|Education||Furman University, Appalachian State University|
|Spouse||Clint Dempsey m.2007|
|Children||Clayton Dempsey, Jackson Dempsey,Elyse Dempsey, Sophia Dempsey|
|Parents||Patrick Keegan, Anita Keegan|