Bianca Graulau is a journalist for the United States. She’s a visual storyteller for NBC Owned News Stations. She is also a former employee of Wordly News and ABC 10 News.
Graulau’s dream career was to be a personality in the media. As a result, she practised radio journalism and entered the industry. She started her career as a news writer for Noticias Univision Notivalle KVER Entravision Communications. Bianca Graulau was recruited by ABC10 News KXTV TEGNA in 2014. After that, she worked concurrently in Worldly News and Tegna 10News WTSP. She officially joined NBC in 2019.
Some Interesting Facts
- Bianca is a well-known broadcast journalist. She is now a video storyteller for NBC TV stations.
- The woman’s Wikipedia hasn’t been published yet. However, some information about her bio is found on the internet.
- Graulau was born and grew up in the United States. So, without a doubt, she is of American nationality.
- Going on, Bianca is 30 years old. However, the exact specifics of her birthday and zodiac sign have not yet been announced.
- The journalist is stunning and has an appealing personality. Plus, her height is only 5 foot 7 inches, and she’s got a good figure.
- Graulau is single, and he has no boyfriend. But she’s sure she’s going to find a perfect guy in the future and make him a husband.
- The woman is too close to her father when she comes to the family. He had a traffic crash and sustained a brain injury. He’s perfectly suited as of now.
- Talking about college, Bianca was a local high school grad. After that, she graduated in radio journalism from the University of Syracuse.
- Graulau is a renowned journalist as of now. She posts people’s experiences on the NBC station along with her artistic talents.
- Bianca leads a glamorous life with respectable fans on Instagram and Facebook. However, her income and net worth of information are undisclosed
Facts of Bianca Graulau
|Height||About 5 feet 7 inches|
You may also like Carol D. Leonnig