Bobbi Brown is a professional makeup artist from the United States and the founder and former CEO of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. She is also the Beauty & Lifestyle Editor for Health magazine and the Elvis Duran and the Morning Show radio broadcast’s Beauty & Lifestyle Editor.
Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 Salary and Net Worth
- 2 Bobbi Brown’s Biography, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity, and Parents
- 3 University/Education
- 4 Body Composition: Height, Eyes, and Hair
- 5 Husband, are you in a relationship?
- 6 Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are examples of social media platforms.
- 7 Career and Professional Life
- 8 Books by Bobbi Brown
Salary and Net Worth
Bobbi Brown, a professional makeup artist and entrepreneur from the United States, has a net worth of $50 million.
Bobbi Brown’s Biography, Age, Nationality, Ethnicity, and Parents
Grayson “Grayson” Brown was born in Chicago on April 14, 1957, USA. She is from the United States, but we don’t know what her background is.
As for her parents, Joe Brown is the name of her father and Sandra Cain is the name of her mother.
It’s not clear how many siblings she has, but she has five.
Brown went to New Trier High School. After high school, she went to the University of Wisconsin. Later, she changed schools and went to the University of Arizona.
Bobbi got a degree in theatrical makeup from Emerson College in Boston. She did it on her own.
Body Composition: Height, Eyes, and Hair
She stands 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 55 kilograms. There is no information available about her full body measurements.
Husband, are you in a relationship?
Bobbi has a married life. Steven Plofker is her husband’s name, and he is an attorney and real estate, developer. They married in a romantic and intimate wedding ceremony in September 1988.
They have three sons together: Dylan, Dakota, and Duke.
She has a lot of fans on social media. The number of people who follow her on Instagram and Twitter is 3.9 million and 165,000. In the same way, she has 4,920,612 followers on her Facebook page.
Career and Professional Life
As soon as Bobbi was old enough, she started playing with her mom’s old makeup. She also moved to New York City in 1980 to become a professional makeup artist, and she lived there for a few years.
Brown also worked with a chemist in 1990 to make ten natural lipstick colors. Bobbi Brown Essentials was the name of the ten shades when they were first sold at Bergdorf Goodman in 1991. The next year, she came out with foundation sticks with yellow undertones.
“Woman of the Year”: Brown was named “Woman of the Year” by Glamour magazine in 1997 and “Achievement Award” by Cosmetic Executive Women in 1998.
In addition, Bobbi’s cosmetics were thought to make up about 10% of Estee Lauder Companies’ total sales in 2012.
Women and girls are important to the Pretty Powerful Campaign for Women and Girls that Bobbi’s Cosmetics launched on International Women’s Day in 2013.
As a result, Brown announced in December 2016 that he would leave the company by the end of the year.
Books by Bobbi Brown
- Bobbi Brown Beauty: Your One-Stop Shop (1995)
- Brown Teenage Beauty: Everything You Need to Look Pretty, Natural, Sexy, and Awesome (2000) comes with three (3) DVDs.
- New York Times Best Seller Annemarie Iverson
- A Beauty Guide for a Lifetime (2002): Bobbi Brown Beauty Evolution
- Living Beauty in Brown (2007)
- Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: For Everyone, From Beginner to Pro (2008)
- (Bobbi Brown Beauty Rules, 2010)
- Pretty Powerful by Bobbi Brown (2012), starring Sara Bliss
- Sara Bliss in Everything Eyes (2014)