Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 Quick Facts of Brajesh Thakur
- 2 How much is the net worth of Brajesh Thakur?
- 3 How is the childhood of Brajesh Thakur?
- 4 What is the education of Brajesh Thakur?
- 5 How is the career of Brajesh Thakur?
- 6 Endorsements of brands
- 7 What are the recognition and nomination of Brajesh Thakur?
- 8 How is the state of relationships of Brajesh Thakur?
- 9 Scandal
- 10 How tall is Brajesh Thakur?
- 11 Is Brajesh Thakur on social media?
Quick Facts of Brajesh Thakur
|Full Name:||Brajesh Thakur|
|Born Date:||04 Nov, 1968|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|Profession:||Journalist, Social Worker|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Birth Place||Pachdahi Village, Muzaffarpur, Bihar|
Indian journalist and social worker Brajesh Thakur works in these fields. Brajesh Thakur was sentenced to prison at Patiala Central Prison by the Supreme Court after being charged with rape crimes in shelter houses in Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
How much is the net worth of Brajesh Thakur?
Brajesh makes $33,000 a year in salary and is thought to be worth around $500,000. He has also put in a lot of effort since he was young to earn this fame, and if he keeps working hard, his net worth could rise.
How is the childhood of Brajesh Thakur?
On November 4, 1968, Brajesh Thakur was born in Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India’s Pachdahi Village. His full name is Brajesh Thakur, and as of 2023, he is 54 years old.He also belongs to the Hindu religion and is an Indian national.
In addition, he was born under the astrological sign of Scorpio, which is associated with the element of water.Although he was reared in Muzaffarpur, he hasn’t yet spoken publicly or to the media about his upbringing, parents, or siblings.
What is the education of Brajesh Thakur?
Brajesh has not provided much information about his educational background, including the names of the universities he attended. He might have attended a Muzaffarpur community school, but he also might not have attended college.
How is the career of Brajesh Thakur?
- He is an Indian journalist, businessman, politician, and social worker, to continue. He was the proprietor of Seva Sankalp Evam Vikas Samiti, a refuge home for females where numerous incidents of rape, torture, and sexual abuse of female girls were documented.
- However, he was operating Balika Griha, an Organisation that served as a sanctuary for adolescent girls. Via this NGO, he had also generated millions of rupees. He also owns a small Hindi newspaper under the name of Pratah Kamal.
- He is presently being held in judicial custody while awaiting trial after being detained in 2018 and accused of rape, sexual assault, and other offences. The Supreme Court sentences him to incarceration at Patiala Central Prison.
- He was also a local politician connected to Bihar’s ruling party, and it was thought that he utilized such connections to shield himself and his unlawful operations.
- Everyone in India desired tough regulations and security for better protecting homeless children and harsher punishment for sexual offenders after the incident went viral.
- Also, he planned to run for the next Lok Sabha seat from Muzaffarpur on the Congress ticket. His claim for the seat has received verbal acceptance from both Congress and RJD.
- In the Muzaffarpur shelter home case, where 34 girls between the ages of 7 and 17 were sexually assaulted for months, he is the main suspect. Brajesh and the former district child protection officer are among the ten out of the eleven suspects who have been taken into custody.
- Thereafter, the matter was handed over to the CBI, which took control of it and gathered all necessary paperwork from the local police.
Endorsements of brands
Brajesh has always advanced in his career and has never worked with or promoted any brands, products, or businesses. In the upcoming days, he might also be seen representing some well-known companies and their products.
What are the recognition and nomination of Brajesh Thakur?
Brajesh has put a lot of effort into his job, yet he has yet to acquire any notable titles or prizes. His best performance has not yet been acknowledged, and it is clear that he still has a long way to go in his career before he can start winning prizes.
How is the state of relationships of Brajesh Thakur?
Brajesh is wed to his lovely wife Asha, who works as a social worker in her day job. Also, it is apparent that he is content with her and has no previous relationships or engagements. Rahul is the name of the boy they share, along with an unnamed daughter.
Brajesh is imprisoned at Patiala Central Prison by the Supreme Court after being charged with rape crimes in shelter houses in Muzaffarpur, Bihar. He has devastated 29 young girls’ lives.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Josina Anderson
How tall is Brajesh Thakur?
mentioning his height Brajesh is 75 kilograms and 5 feet 9 inches tall. He also has lovely black eyes and hair, a terrific physique, and measures 41-33-36 inches. His appropriate shoe size is 10 and his dress size is 7. (US).
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites do not offer access to Brajesh. He avoids social networking sites because he loves to live in the moment and be private in his personal life.