Quick Facts of Bruce Arians
|Birthday||October 3, 1952|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Net Worth||$10 Million USD|
|Salary||$5 Million USD|
|Children||Jake Arians and Kristine|
Bruce Arians is an American coach who is the current head coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL) division.
He is also one of the richest coaches in the US having a contract that garners him an annual salary of a whopping $5 Million USD. As of 2023, he is also estimated to be worth $10 Million in net worth.
Bruce Arians started his coaching career way back in 1975. Hence, he has an astonishing 45 years of experience in the field. As of this year, he is also considered one of the best in the business.
Trivia and Facts
- Bruce Arians was born on October 3, 1952, in Paterson, New Jersey in the United States. The head coach is currently noted to have reached the age of 71 as of 2023.
- How rich is Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFL coach? As mentioned above, he is very rich. He is even listed #54th in all-time richest coaches of the US.
- He studied high school at William Penn. And he graduated from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- He is currently married to his wife Christine Adrians. The couple also has two grown-up children Jake Arians and Kristine Adrians.
- His biography is even featured on his very own Wikipedia page.
- Bruce with his wife and family also runs a charity foundation called The Arians Family Foundation which helps in supporting neglected children.
- Before being signed to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, he served as the head coach of the Arizona Cardinals from 2013 to 2017.
- Bruce was also titled the AP NFL Coach of the Year in 2012 and 2014 for his contribution towards his football teams.
- You can also get his updates from his Twitter @BruceArians.
- He also occasionally posts on his Instagram account @brucearians.