Bryce Maximus James is the son of American basketball player Lebron James and businesswoman Savannah.
He is also a rising basketball player. In fact, James has already started playing the game from his school and different organizations.
Furthermore, Bryce is the second child of the couple. He has a brother and a sister as well. You can frequently see him on Lebron’s Instagram account.
- Bryce Maximus James (born on June 14, 2007) is the son of renowned NBA player Lebron James. He is the age of 12 years old. Similarly, his zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Bryce stands at a height of 5 feet and 2 inches tall. However, he still has plenty of time to grow. Furthermore, with a dad who is 6 feet and 9 inches tall, there is no doubt that Bryce will grow into a tall and handsome man.
- As for now, Bryce Maximus James doesn’t own a Wiki page. Although, we do know that he is a native of America. Hence, his nationality is American.
- His parents, LeBron James and Savannah Brinson got married on September 14, 2013. LeBron is a basketball player and Savannah is a businesswoman.
- Bryce has 2 siblings from his parents. He has an older brother named Bronny James and a younger sister named Zhuri James.
- He is currently attending Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles. Likewise, he plays basketball in his school as well.
- Following his bio, James is already following his father’s footsteps. Bryce is also famous for being an excellent shooter.
- Due to his talent, he gets offers to play for different clubs. He has already played for Amateur Athletic Union (AAU).
- His father is worth a whopping $480 million dollars. Thus, Bryce will be inheriting this amount of net worth from him along with his siblings.
- He isn’t active on social media right now. Moreover, he is absent from both Instagram and Twitter. We hope we will soon see him on social apps.
Facts of Bryce Maximus James
|Name||Bryce Maximus James|
|Birthday||June 14, 2007|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches|
|Parents||LeBron James and Savannah Brinson|
|Siblings||Bronny and Zhuri|
|Net Worth||$480 million dollars|
|Education||Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles|
Originally posted on December 9, 2020 @ 8:59 am