Carey Jason Phillip Hart, also known as Carey Hart, is a retired motorcycle racer, former freestyle motocross athlete, off-road racer, and entrepreneur. Vegas, Mr. P!nk, and Hart are some of his nicknames.
Table of Bio/Wiki
What is Carey Hart’s net worth?
Hart’s net worth is reported to be $30 million, while Pink’s net worth is projected to be $200 million.
What is Carey Hart Famous for?
- For becoming the first person to accomplish a backflip on a 250cc motorcycle in a competition.
- Because she is the better half of P!ink, a well-known American singer and songwriter, and has been in several of her music videos.
- Hart & Huntington Tattoo & Apparel Firm is his clothing and tattoo company.
Who is Carey Hart’s mother?
43-Years, Carey Hart was born in Seal Beach, California, on July 17, 1975. He is an American citizen. Tom Hart is his father’s name, and Terri Lynn is his mother’s. Anthony Hart (Younger Brother) and Tony Hart (Younger Brother) are his two siblings (Died in August 2008). Cancer is his zodiac sign. Carey Jason Phillip Hart is his full name. His racial background is White.
He is currently based in Carlsbad, California, United States.
Carey Hart’s height:
- Hart is 180 cm tall and weighs 75 kilograms. His eye color is Hazel, and his hair color is Dark Brown. He has a straight sexual orientation.
What does Carey Hart do?
- Hart learned to ride a motorcycle at the age of four, thanks to his father.
- He began competing in races when he was six years old, in 1981.
- In 1991, he shattered two femurs, as well as his tibia and fibula, and his wrists were fractured.
- He turned professional in 1993, at the age of 18, and competed in the AMA Supercross circuit.
- In 1996, he competed in Freestyle Motocross, BMX trick “superman seat grab” from 1988 to 1999, “invert superman” seat grab from 1999, Gravity games, FMX competitions in 2000, X-Games, Gumball 3000, Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series, and other events.
- In 1999, he won Bronze at the Summer Gravity Games and Gold at the Australian X Games, as well as Silver at the Las Vegas LXD Freeride MotoX and Toyota’s Trick of the Week in 2000, and Gold at the Australian X-Games, as well as Silver in the MotoX Best Trick at the Summer X Games in Los Angeles in 2002.
- In a competition in the year 2000, he backflipped on a 250cc motorcycle.
- In the year 2004, he and John Huntington established the “Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company” in Las Vegas, which later expanded to include a clothing line based on the artists’ creations.
- After a year, he became the host of ABC’s Live’s X Games FMX and in 2005, he was cast in the VH1 reality show “The Surreal Life.”
- In the year 2007, he founded his first team, Supercross.
- In 2008, he co-founded the Las Vegas nightclub “Wasted Space” with other partners, and he also published his book “Inked: The Book” in the same year.
- In 2011, Hart received the first R.A.D. lifetime achievement award.
- For 2013, he announced his partnership with Suzuki’s Rocky Carmichael and Yoshimura R & D to form “RCH Racing.”
- Pink’s “Just Like a Pill,” “So What,” “Raise Your Glass,” “Just Give Me a Reason,” and “True Love” videos feature him.
- Carey made his film debut in the 1996 film “Crusty Demons of Dirt 2,” in which he played himself.
- In the year 2001, Carey made his television debut as himself in the first episode of the second season of “Ripley’s Believe It or Not!”
Who is Carey Hart married to?
Hart is a husband and father. In the year 2006, he married Pink, a singer. The couple began dating after meeting at the 2001 X Games. Willow Sage (b. June 2011) and Jameson Moon (b. June 2011) are the couple’s two children (b. December 2016).
Quick Facts About Carey Hart
|Celebrated Name||Carey Hart|
|Nick Name||Carey Hart|
|Birth Name||Carey Hart|
|Place Of Birth||Seal Beach, California|
|Siblings||2: Anthony Hart (Younger Brother) & Tony Hart (Younger Brother) (Died in August 2008)|
|Current City||Carlsbad, California|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Spouse||Pink (Alecia Beth Moore)|
|Children||2: Daughter Willow Sage ( June 2011) and son Jameson Moon ( December 2016)|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Salary||Will Update Soon|
|Awards Won||1st R.A.D. Lifetime achievement award|
|Debut Movie||Crusty Demons of Dirt 2|
|Best Known For||Performing a backflip on a 250cc motorcycle and becoming the first one to do so in a competition|