Carol Schuler is a well-known actress. She rose to prominence after starring in the 2012 hit film Night Noise.
Carol was also well-known for her appearance in the television mini-series “Blochin – The Living and the Dead.” She began her career at the age of five. She first played in Winterthur when she was five years old.
Schuler is also a well-known Swiss singer. Her songs are regularly shared on her YouTube channel.
Carol Schuler: 10 Facts
1. Carol Schuler was born on January 23, 1987. In 2020, she will be 33 years old.
2. The precise height and weight of the actress are unknown. However, based on her looks, she has an incredible and desirable height and weight. Furthermore, her body measurement information is inaccessible.
3. Carol would gain a million dollars from her work as an actress and musician. However, she has yet to disclose her real earnings from her work as a singer and actress.
4. We have no details on the actress’s personal life. We don’t know if she already has a husband. She has kept her relationship status a secret.
5. Despite her long career in the entertainment industry, she has maintained her family’s privacy. There is no information available about her parents.
6. Schuler’s personal information can be found on her wiki page.
7. Carol was born and raised in Winterthur, Switzerland, and holds Swiss citizenship.
8. Carol made her film debut as a lead actress in the 2001 film “Lieber Brad.” She also won the “Best Actress Award” at the Swiss Film Prize for her performance in the film.
9. Dear Brad, Night Noise, Departure to Independence, and Skylines are among Schuler’s works.
10. Schuler has 597 YouTube subscribers and 5677 Instagram followers.
Facts of Carol Schuler
|Birthday||January 23, 1987|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|