|Penn State University
Caroline Goggin is a reporter who works at 7 News WHDH. She’s known to have survived a stroke in 2019. When she survived the stroke, she started working as an American Heart Association advocate.
She works as an anchor, too. She’s been working as a journalist for many years. Caroline Goggin is known to have completed her education at the University of Penn State. She spent her childhood outside of Philadhehia. She’s looking forward to a lot in her career.
Since the beginning of her career, she has worked hard to make a unique place and a good impression in the journalism industry. Although she’s a well-known journalist, there’s not much information about her on the web. But from the facts below, you can know more details about her.
10 Facts about Caroline Goggin:
- Caroline Goggin is a journalist who is currently working as a reporter for 7News WHDH.
- We haven’t found her Wikipedia page until today, but we’ve found her profile on WHDH’s official website.
- She seems to be in her late thirties, but we’re not sure about her real age and her birthday, either.
- No details on her income as well as her net worth has yet been updated.
- According to her Instagram posts, she was married to her husband whose Instagram account is @tgeldrid.
- Talking about her Instagram, she has about 2,000 followers and her username is @carolinegoggin.
- Caroline is active on Twitter and Facebook, with 4400 followers on both of these accounts.
- She had graduated from Penn State University.
- Any of her favourite interests are flying, running, and spending time with her lovely family.
- Caroline is known to even pet a dog.
You may also like Juniper Hope