Carolyn Clifford is an American journalist who is currently working as a news anchor on WXYZ-TV.
Clifford went to Benedictine High School for graduation and then went to Michigan State University. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism.
10 things about Carolyn Clifford
- Carolyn Clifford was born in 1970 in Detroit, Michigan, the United States of America. She grew up in a common family of about 40 people.
- Carolyn is 50 years of age as of 2020. Her birthday comes every year on the 18th of April every year.
- Carolyn is married to her husband, George F. Goss. Their marriage was a small and private wedding where only the closest ones were invited.
- Clifford and her husband have three daughters, James, Arielle, and Brooke. They also brought up Alyssa and Gregory who were the offspring of George’s former marriage.
- Carolyn is a journalist by trade who serves as a news anchor on WXYZ-TV, where she is a co-host at 4,6,7 and 11 p.m. This is a newscast.
- Clifford has a wonderful disposition, and she even has a presentable body. She has a good height and looks beautiful.
- The average wage of a journalist in America is US$72 thousand, so she should get a salary of almost the same amount. However, the precise net valuation and wage statistics remain under study.
- There is no dedicated entry on Carolyn’s Wikipedia. However, after becoming a professional journalist and working for quite a long time, her bio is available from several outlets.
- Clifford is available on social media sites, including Instagram and Facebook, where she uses to post her personal and work-related images.
- She currently has around 15.1k followers on her Twitter account. You will track her from @ccliffordwxyz.
Facts of Carolyn Clifford
|Birthday||April 18, 1970|
|Age||50 years old|
|Net Worth||$1.2 million|
|Husband||George F. Gross|
|Children||Airielle, James and Brooke|
|Education||Michigan State University|