Casme is a well-known entertainer and philanthropist. She’s a musician and songwriter, too. What’s left, huh? She’s a graphic/fashion/interior designer, humanitarian and motivational speaker.
The woman has appeared on national and international stages. She’s even opened for musicians including Eric Benet and Bobby Jones. Her performances are extraordinary and daunting.
Casme is currently on the hype as NBC’s “The Voice” season 19 contestant. She sang “Baby I Love You” by Aretha Franklin in blind auditions. She amazed everyone with her vocals and joined the John Legend band.
10 Information on the Voice:
- Casme is an American entertainer, a singer, a planner, and so forth. She is famous for appearing in “The Voice 2020”
- Wikipedia woman is not available. Her brief bio information can be found on the internet, however.
- Casme was born and brought up in New Orleans, Louisiana. It is, indeed, American by ethnicity.
- Move on, this lady is 39 years old. Yet there is no detail on her exact date of birth and the sign of the sun.
- The singer is beautiful and has a fantastic sense of beauty. However, her body dimensions have not yet been disclosed.
- Casme is married to a good-looking man. Gary Carter Sr. is a husband of hers. The pair tied the knot at a private wedding in Florida in 2019.
- The lady has a wonderful family. She’s got caring parents together with seven brothers. Not much information on them, though, have been identified.
- Come to education, Casme is a literary and professional woman. But she didn’t say much about her academic credentials.
- To be real, the woman is multitalented and engaged in a variety of occupations. As of today, she’s still a “The Voice” rival.
- Casme is present on virtually every social media with massive followers of fans. She’s got Instagram, Email, Facebook, and Youtube.
Facts of Casme
|Age||39 years old|
|Height||About 5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession||Singer, Designer, Humanitarian and Motivational speaker|
|Husband||Gary Carter Sr.|