Chase Carter is a Bahamas-born model who has worked as a model for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She featured in a variety of publications, including “Galore Magazines” and “V.”
Chase has modelled numerous fashion shoots for Philipp Plein, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Maybelline. She also worked for Pink (Victoria’s Secret).
10 Chase Carter Facts:
- Chase Carter launched her career as a model at the age of 13. She was seen at Sydney Airport on a family holiday to Sydney.
- Besides becoming a successful model, she’s a marathon runner. She was also a former player of the Bahamas National Football Team.
- Carter’s been dating her partner, Cody Bellinger. Her fiance is an American professional baseball player who plays for MLB’s Los Angeles Dodgers.
- She has cemented her roots in the showbiz industry with a height of 5 foot 9 inches. Her blue eyes and blonde hair are the hallmarks of her mixed race ethnicity.
- Chase was born on June 10, 1997, in Nassau, Bahamas, to the parents of Mark and Denise Carter. She has the nationality of the Bahamas since she was born and raised to the Bahamas tribe.
- The 23-year-old Bahamas model gained prominence in the modeling career after landing in the 2018 cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
- Carter’s profile is found in Wikipedia. In addition, her early childhood, family, work, and personal life information are also available on Wiki.
- Cody Bellinger’s girlfriend Carter has amassed 441k followers on Instagram. She also posted pictures of her photo shoots, family, and friends on her Instagram.
- Chase has become more popular on other social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook. She’s received 14.3k followers on her Twitter account.
- She has worked in the modelling career for almost ten years. However, as of 2020, it has not yet revealed its salary and net worth.
Facts of Chase Carter
|Birthday||June 10, 1997|
|Height||5 Feet 9 Inches|
|Parents||Mark and Denise Carter|