Ricardo Mario Darn Bas, better known by his stage name Chino Darn, is an Argentine actor best known for his roles in Spanish and Argentinian television series and films. In 2010, he made his screen debut in the series Alguien Que me Quiero. You can read the article below to learn more about him.
What is Chino Darin Net Worth?
Chino Darin net worth is estimated to be around $1 million, based on his work as an actor in films and television shows. He has been able to live a lavish lifestyle because to his large sum of money. The actor drives a Volkswagen Espaa, which costs around $25,000 on average. In addition, the actor makes money through endorsing brands and promoting their products on social media.
- An Argentine actor.
Where was Chino Darin Born?
Chino was born in the city of San Nicolas de Los Arroyos in the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina, in the year 1989. He is the son of Ricardo Darin and Florencia Bas, an Argentine performer. In addition, he is Clara Darn Bas’s older brother. He, too, is of Argentinean nationality and is of White ethnicity. Furthermore, his academic credentials have yet to be revealed.
- Chino Darn made his acting debut in 2010 in the Argentine series Someone who loves me, directed by Martin Saban and produced by Pol-ka Productions. In 2011, he appeared as Dante in the comedy Los Nicos.
- He made his cinematic debut in En Fuera de Juego, starring Diego Peretti and Fernando Tejero, in 2012. In the same year, Pol-ka Productions invited him to join the final cast of The Only ones, where he played Marco Montacuarto.
- In 2013, he appeared on Channel 13th’s novel Farsantes as Julio Chávez’s kid. On ESPN, he conducted Redes with Muni Seligmann and Juan Marconi.
- In the 2014 film Death in Buenos Aires, he portrays actor Gómez “El Ganso”, a young gay cop from the 1980s. In 2015, he starred in Martn Piroyansky’s comedy Voley, Diego Corsini’s thriller Passage of Life, and Gabriel Arregui’s intimate narrative Uno.
- On TV, he appeared in Widows and children of rock and roll and The Hypnotist, starring Leonardo Sbaraglia, on HBO Latin America.
- Together with Alejandro Awada, he starred in the Telefe television series Historia de un clan, based on the Puccio family’s true story. He was Alejandro Puccio.
- It has been included in the Spanish series The Embassy since April 2016, which airs every Monday at 8 p.m. on Antena 3.
- On August 9th, 2018, “El ngel” launched an Argentine film starring Carlos Eduardo Robledo Puch as Ramón.
- Rodrigo Perlassi in La odisea de los giles in 2019.
Who is Chino Darin Dating?
Ursula Corbero is Chino Darin’s current girlfriend. The couple has been dating for nearly two years after meeting on the set of The Embassy in 2016, where they played Paco Cadenas and Carlos, respectively.
Prior to Ursula, he was in a committed relationship with his former girlfriend, fellow Argentine actress Calu Rivero. However, their romance was doomed to fail. After Rivero, he dated Maypi Delgado, a TV actress and model, and Magui Bravi, another actress.
How Tall is Chino Darin?
Chino stands at 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 76 kilograms, according to his physique measurements. Similarly, he has dark brown eyes and black hair. His additional physical characteristics are yet to be revealed. We will notify you if any information is made public.
|Celebrated Name||Chino Darin|
|Nick Name||Chino Darin|
|Birth Name||Ricardo Mario Darín Bas|
|Place Of Birth||San Nicolás de los, Arroyos|
|Horoscope||Will Update Soon…|
|Religion||Will Update Soon…|
|Marital Status||Unmarried – In a Relationship|
|Girl Friend||Ursula Corbero|
|Brothers||Clara Darín Bas|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|