Quick Facts of Christian Millette
|Birthday||March 1, 1982|
|Age||41 years old|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
Christian Millette is a dancer. He is known to win the Quebec Champion at least four times.
Christian Millette is also known as one of the choreographers in the reality show Dancing With The Stars. He is working in the reality show since season 3 and till now. Millette is known as winning the sixth position in the “World Amateur Dance Championship” in the year 2003. In addition, he has also represented Canada till now 14 times at the “IDSF Latin Dance Championship”.
Trivia and Facts
- Christian Millette was born on the 1st of March, 1982. As in 2023, his age is 41 years old.
- Christian has a tall height. He stands at a height of about 5 feet and 10 inches. There is no information related to his weight but seems to have a good physique.
- The income details of the dancer are unknown. But he must have gained a huge income working as a choreographer in the reality show Dancing With The Stars.
- There are not many details found about the dancer’s relationship. We do not know anything related to his girlfriend. He may be dating or maybe not. He has a very close relationship with his dance partner Danita Ikonomova.
- Millette has never shared anything related to his parents and family.
- The dancer is not yet provided with a Wikipedia page with his details.
- Millette was born and raised in Canada and has Canadian nationality.
- Christian has won the sixth position at the 2003 Amateur Dance Championship. He also was the finalist at the season 4 of the reality show named So You Think You Can Dance.
- Christian has been working at Dancing With The Stars. He was first noticed in season 3.
- Millette has 193 thousand followers on Instagram. He is also popular on Twitter and has 96.5 thousand followers.
you may also like Richard Jackson.