Cinta Ramirez is a popular Spanish actress. She has been popular for her three movies and television series which are Toy Boy, The Japon, and Draw My Life. Cinta completed her debut in the year 2014 after appearing for the television series named Draw My Life. She played the role of Laura and people loved her acting. This television series further helped her to get roles in other small platforms. She came back into the film industry in the year 2019 after playing the role of Paqui in the movie The Japon. The same year, she received another role in Toy Boy. She appeared as Lucia in the television series and was involved in more than 7 episodes.
She is really a hard-working actress and is currently focused on her career. She wants to grow more and more every day. She has shown a lot of passion for her work. With these abilities, Cinta is becoming successful day by day as her acting skills have also been improving lately.
10 Facts About Cinta Ramirez:
- Cinta Ramirez is a Spanish who was born in Spain. She spent her entire childhood there.
- She is popular for being an actress in the three of her movies and television series which are Toy Boy, The Japon, and Draw My Life.
- Her exact date of birth has not been known. However, she seems to be in her twenties.
- Cinta’s height, as well as weight, remains a mystery to date.
- It is believed that she received her entire education in Spain.
- The estimated net worth is not yet known. However. she has told the media that her entire information will be known very soon.
- She strongly believes that her private life has nothing to do with her professional career which is why she hasn’t revealed much about her love life as well as parents.
- Currently, Cinta has been residing in her hometown in Spain.
- Cinta is seen sometimes active on Instagram.
- In fact, she has gained more than 8200 followers on her Instagram account.
Facts of Cinta Ramirez