Facts of Clarice Sales
|No Of Children
|Date of Birth
Clarice Sales is the stunning wife of Danilo Luiz da Silva, a Brazilian-born soccer star.
He is a member of the Serie A club Juventus as well as the Brazilian national squad. He is a former Real Madrid and Manchester City player. Sales is also from Brazil.
How much is the net worth of Clarice Sales’s Husband?
The actual net worth of Clarice Sales is unknown. As of now, we know her spouse’s net worth, which is enormous thanks to his successful work. His net worth is reported to be in the $15 million range.
She met her future husband at the cemetery
Clarice’s parents opened a supermarket in Bicas, Brazil, when she was eleven years old, and the family relocated.
Her grandma was cared for by a lady who happened to be Danilo’s mother’s neighbor. They all went to the funeral of the lady’s grandson, who had died.
Danilo’s family, including himself, attended the funeral. Clarice and Danilo met for the first time there and began to converse.
During the talk, they discovered they went to the same high school, and the footballer was two years their senior. After many years, they fell in love and began dating.
She married her dream man after seven years of dating
Clarice and Danilo have been dating since 2010 before getting married in 2017. They married on June 30th, 2017 in a small ceremony.
Clarice has been traveling the world with her lover became life partner since the beginning of his professional football career.
She is a loving mother as well as a supporting wife
Clarice is not just a supportive wife, but also a devoted mother to their two lovely children. They have two children. Miguel, their eldest child, was born in 2015, and their youngest, in 2019.
Her husband’s football adventure
Her husband was born in the Minas Gerais municipality of Bicas. He grew up watching his father play football, who was one of the top players in town at the time.
The football journey of her husband
- His father, who was unable to pursue his passion professionally, saw it in his son. He prepared the path for him by demanding on a trial with neighboring club Tupynambas, which he eventually got.
- He left Tupynambas in 2006 and joined America Mineiro, where he made his professional debut in 2009 before moving to Santos. He was a key contributor to Santos’ 2-1 Copa Libertadores finals victory over Penarol in 2011.
- According to Danilo, he played 90% of the game in midfield and was even Santos’ second highest scorer after Neymar, which gave him greater confidence in himself that he could also play in midfield.
- He explained how happy he was to score because the goal was so crucial to the club, and it also marked the end of a project for him and the team.
- Because of his performance, he quickly caught the attention of the big clubs. He made his international debut with Brazil at the age of 20 and played in the 2011 FIFA Under-20 World Cup and the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- He was named to Tite’s team for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, as well as Brazil’s roster for the Copa America in 2021.
- He previously played for Porto, Real Madrid, and Manchester City before joining Juventus. He was a member of the Real Madrid squad that won the Champions League in both 2016 and 2017.
Who is Danilo Luiz da Silva?
He can’t tolerate it when people chew in front of him. It irritates him, so he asks them to stop. His greatest worry is becoming estranged from his sons.
When he was younger, he attempted selling candies, but it didn’t last more than two weeks. He describes it as his worst job ever.
If he had to dine with a celebrity, he would choose Will Smith. Outside of football, his favorite athlete is Jamaican runner Usain Bolt.
Footvolley is his favorite sport other than football. Porshe is his favorite automobile. Pokemon was his favorite cartoon as a child. He nearly burned down his house as a child when he set a container full of oil on fire.