Clark Otis Marsden is the son of actor Jason Marsden, best known for his portrayal of ‘Max Goof’ in Disney’s ‘A Goofy Movie.’ Learn about Clark’s mother, birth, age, ethnicity, and net worth in the following article:
Table of Bio/Wiki
Clark Otis Marsden’s net worth
Clark is only ten years old, so he has no income or net worth. Nonetheless, he lives a comfortable life thanks to his parents’ wealth.
His father, Jason Marsden, is an actor best known for playing Max Goof in the film A Goofy Movie. He has also directed and produced short films and television series. His net worth is $1.5 million as of 2020.
Clark’s mother, Christy Hicks, is also a former actress and producer. She is currently the owner and instructor at Yoga Blend. Her net worth is $300,000 as of 2020.
Jason Marsden’s son is Clark Otis Marsden.
Clark Otis Marsden is the only child of Jason Marsden, an American actor. Christy Hicks, his ex-wife, and he share him. After more than 15 years of marriage, the couple divorced in 2020.
Clark was born three months early, on February 17, 2010, three months before his due date of June 4, 2010. He weighed 1lb 7oz at birth and was unable to breathe on his own, so he was placed on a ventilator for three days and remained in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for 89 days. Thankfully, he hasn’t had any major health issues since and is living a normal, healthy life.
Clark’s parents have shared information about their son with fans since his birth. Marsden and his then-wife wrote about Clark in the early years on their blog, Chronicles of Clark. The actor now posts pictures of his son on Instagram on a regular basis. In addition, the ten-year-old has his own Instagram account, but it is set to private.
Interesting Facts about Clark Otis Marsden
- Clark was born in the city of Fullerton, California.
- He is descended from Danish, English, French-Canadian, German, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh ancestors on his father’s side.
- He is of Brazilian, Cherokee Native American, and Scotch-Irish ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Rick Marsden is Clark’s paternal uncle.
- Myles Marsden, his paternal grandfather, was a former principal dancer with the Yugoslav National Ballet.
- Clark’s paternal grandmother, Linda Marsden, used to be a model.
|Date of Birth :|
|Age :||11 years old|
|Family Name :||Marsden|
|Birth Country :||United States|
|Birth Sign :||Aquarius|