Facts of Cody Selman
|Full Name:||Cody Selman|
|Kids||Carter Wayne Selman, Sierra Lynn Selman|
|Cody Selman Twitter|
Cody Selman is a well-known American businessman who is married to NASCAR reporter Jamie Little.
What is the Net worth of Cody Selman ?
Though the exact net worth of Cody Selman is not available however based on his successful career, we may assume he is well compensated. We are confident that his career as Kyle Busch’s manager has provided him with sufficient wealth. In addition, he is in charge of running the Jimmy John’s franchise in Summerlin, which obviously pays well.
Jamie is a Fox Sports reporter, which brings us to his wife. Her profession pays handsomely for her. Jamie Little’s net worth is estimated to be around $2 million, according to reports.
Childhood and Early age
Cody is thought to have been born in the United States. His father’s name is Wayne Selman, and her mother’s name is unknown. As a sibling, he has a brother named Chase. Selman is a white ethnic group member with an American nationality. On his official Twitter account, he has 571 followers.
Who is Cody Selman Wife?
In terms of his personal life, Cody is married to Jamie Little, a well-known Fox Sports reporter. Before getting married in 2010, the couple had been dating for a long time. In La Jolla, California, the pair married.
Be sure to tune in tonight to @WKCDOGS on @FS1 to see Josh’s story about his dog Outlaw. He’s the son of 2017 BIS winner Rumor. He credits his dog w/ saving his life & helping him live w/ PTSD. 7pm ET pic.twitter.com/G5QvyoAAI5
— Jamie Little (@JamieLittleTV) February 11, 2020
The couple currently has two children: a son, Carter Wayne Selman, born on August 9, 2012, and a daughter, Sierra Lynn Selman, born on October 24, 2016. Cody and his wife Jamie Little have a happy married life in their Las Vegas home. They are living a pretty opulent lifestyle together and show no indications of breaking up. Moreover, they have not been involved in any sort of scandal to thus yet. We hope that this happy and blessed couple continues to be so.
- Cody was Kyle Busch’s former manager, according to his resume.
- For the time being, Selman and his wife, Las Vegas-based NASCAR pit road reporter Jamie Little, own and operate two Jimmy
- John’s sandwich shops in the Summerlin valley.
- One is near I-215 and Charleston Boulevard, while the other is at Tropicana Avenue and Fort Apache Road.
- He works as a tire changer for the Dreyer & Reinbold race team during the Indy 500 weekend.
- Moving on, Cory Selman changed the left rear Firestone Firehawk tire on the No. 24 Mecom Auctions Chevrolet in his penultimate job at the 101st Indianapolis 500.
- In addition, there is no information on his work background.
- Despite his celebrity as a result of his wife, he has a good profession.