Dahlia Legault is a Canadian actress who was born and raised in Montreal, Canada and is currently working in the American television and film industries.
Furthermore, if you’ve seen the popular horror, thriller drama, The Walking Dead, you’ll recognize the character, Francine. Yes, we are discussing here in this article to provide you with more information about this exceptionally talented actress. Prior to The Walking Dead, she began her career in 2004 and has now been working in the cinematic universe for over sixteen years, gaining a large number of followers and mainstream recognition.
Dahlia Legault: 10 Facts
- Dahlia Legault is a Canadian actress best known for her roles in the television series The Walking Dead and in two versions of Bernie the Dolphin.
- Her birth and upbringing were both in Montreal, Canada, but her birthday is unknown at this time.
- In the year 2020, she appears to be around 35 years old.
- Despite being well-known around the world for her exceptional acting abilities, she does not have her own wiki-bio.
- When it came to her marital life, she kept it a secret whether she was married to her husband or was currently single.
- Similarly, in order to maintain a low-key lifestyle, details about her parents and other family members are kept under wraps.
- Her Instagram account has nearly three thousand followers at the moment.
- A well-established career can earn you a lot of money, but her salary and estimated net worth for 2020 are unknown.
- Standing a respectable 5 feet 6 inches tall with a perfectly curved body, the details about her other measurements are hidden.
- Finally, her IMDB profile now shows 14 credits as an actress in films and television dramas.
Facts of Dahlia Legault
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|