Daisy Chute is a musician and singer. Additionally, she is also known as a multi-instrumentalist.
Daisy has trained herself in Jazz since her childhood. She has also got training in classical genres. She is also one of the regular in London music. She is also known for her folk American music.
Daisy was a lead singer in the group “All Angels”. She has till now released a total of 3 albums with the group All Angels.
10 Facts on Daisy Chute
- Daisy Chute was born on the 7th of August, 1989. She is now 30 years old
- The height of the musician is not known. Judging from her appearances she stands at a tall height. She also seems to maintain an impressive weight.
- Daisy’s income details are unavailable. Her net worth is under review and will be soon revealed to the public. Moreover, she seems to have a rich and wealthy life.
- Daisy details on relationships are not known. Nor has she ever mentioned having a boyfriend and dating. She has yet to reveal her relationship status and boyfriend.
- Chute’s comes from two descents. She was born to Scottish-American parents. However, her parent’s names are not exposed.
- Daisy attended St Mary’s Music School. She also learned from the Purcell School of Music. Further, she attended King’s College London.
- She holds the British nationality born in Edinburgh. Though she is a half-American.
- Daisy started her career after signing with Universal Records. She was then signed for All Angels and also was nominated for the Classical Brit Award 2 times.
- Some of her popular songs are Puddletown, Give Thanks, Blackberry Winter, I like It here, Too Young To Go Steady, and London’s On Fire.
- Daisy’s Instagram has 3405 followers while Twitter has 3713 followers. She is also active on Facebook.
Facts of Daisy Chute
|Birthday||August 7, 1989|
|Age||30 Years Old|