Dan Burrow is the well known American Football player who has gained himself recognized for his gameplay as he played his college and high school football in the free Safety Position.
Furthermore, he got into the spotlight recently after his younger brother Joe Burrow gained mainstream recognition for being the part of Louisiana State University one of the star players in the position of Quarterbacks. He was one of the players with higher potential which got him in the NFL draft and picked by the NFL giants, Cincinnati Bengals in the first round and first pick. He will be one of the most important weapons for the Tigers and we still have time to see him in the bigger stage of the National Football League. If you want to know more about him then be sure you checked the ten facts below.
10 Facts on Dan Burrow:
- Dan Burrow also is known as Daniel Burrow is the mentor and inspiration for the younger star fo Cincinnati Bengals, Joe Burrow.
- Talking about his birth, we don’t have any information about his birthdate yet and he was born in Houston, United States.
- From his recent pictures, it is known that he is currently at the age of 30s.
- Talking about his brother, he has an elder brother Jamie and younger brother Joe.
- Furthermore, his younger brother recently got picked by Cincinnati Bengals in the NFL draft 2020.
- In an interview with Youtube channel off the bench, he explained how he helped his brother to reach where he is today.
- Moving on to his family details, he is the second son of famous NFL player Jim Burrow and his partner, Robin Burrow.
- Despite being famous, he lacks a wiki profile.
- Also, he doesn’t seem to be available on Instagram.
- However, on twitter, he is followed by more than six hundred users.
Facts of Daniel Burrow
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Parents||Robin and Jim Burrow|
|Siblings||Jamie and Joe|
|Education||University of Nebraska|