Danielle Nicholas Bryk is a Canadian actress mainly known as a television host. She often appears in the TV show named ‘Home To Win’.
Home To Win is basically an Interior designing based reality show. The show came to existence in the year 2016. However, the show recently completed 2 years premiering.
Moving on, Danielle was born and raised in Montreal, Canada. The Canadian interior designer grew up in a family six. She had two siblings and grew up with them.
Her Wikipedia page is not exactly made. However, there are a few articles on her with most of her information.
Talking about her personality, she is married to the legendary actor Greg Bryk. The couple dated for a quite long time. Also, she married the actor in the year 1996.
10 Facts About Danielle Nicholas Bryk
- Danielle Nicholas Bryk (born in November 2, 1972) is a Canadian media person. Also, she is a professional interior designer.
- Her nationality is Canadian. Also, her husband also belongs to Canada.
- Her age is 47 years old. Also, her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Danielle doesn’t have a proper Wikipedia page for now.
- Her net worth is still under review for now. Also, Her husband’s net worth is estimated at around $3 million.
- Talking about her family, her father’s name is Philip Nicholas. Also, he was involved in literature and reading.
- Her sibling’s details are not on board for now. However, she recently posted a picture of her childhood days on the occasion of Father’s Day.
- She married Greg Bryk in the year 1996. The couple shares three kids together.
- Their names are Dempsey Bryk, Ella Bryk, and Billy Bryk. The family currently settled in the Philippines.
- Lastly, she has around 20 thousand followers in her Instagram Page.
Facts of Danielle Nicholas Bryk
|Name||Danielle Nicholas Bryk|
|Birthday||November 2, 1972|
|Age||47 years old|
|Profession||Actress and social media influencer|
|Parents||Father: Philip Nicholas|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Children||3: Dempsey Bryk, Ella Bryk, and Billy Bryk|
|Education||University of Montreal|