Danny Griffin is an actor who is from Cornwall. He moved to London at the age of 15. When he was in Cornwall he had a lot of passion for horse riding and to the date, he is still seen riding a horse with his friends in Spain.
When he moved to London he started to develop an interest in acting and went to the Reading Drama School. He went there for 3 years and after that, he was associated with Lou Davidson as he signed Danny. He is famous for portraying the role of Hunter Phillips in the television series named So Awkward.
His role as Hunter Phillips was a recurring role. He is also very famous for his handsome face and his well-maintained body. His professional and some of his personal life details are available on his IMDb profile from where we can get to know about the actor.
10 Facts About Danny Griffin:
- Danny Griffin was born on June 2, 1997, and he is currently just 23 years of age.
- Since his birthday is on June 2, he celebrated his 23rd birthday just a month back.
- A research team is trying to connect his height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- There is not an official Instagram page yet assigned to this amazing actor.
- We can see him online on Instagram where his username is @danny_griffin_ and he has almost gained 15.1 thousand followers.
- Another missing information about Danny is that we do not know about his girlfriend or love life.
- He has been currently portraying the role of Shane in the world-famous television series named Get Even.
- Also, he has been portraying the role of Sky in another popular series called Fate: The Winx Saga.
- This 23-years-old actor has not revealed anything about his parents or siblings yet.
- He is a British citizen who was born in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom.
Facts of Danny Griffin
|Birthday||June 2, 1997|