Darrell Wallace, Sr is mostly known as a family member. Darrell Wallace, Sr is the father of stock car racing driver Bubba Wallace. Darrell is a businessman who owns as an industrial cleaning company. Bubba mentioned that his father introduced racing to his life for the first time.
Darrell was also the first sponsor of his son. His wife is Desiree Wallace who is also a track racer and a social worker. The couple got married in the 1990s. He is also a God believer who also have a lot of faith in prayers.
He is very close to his son Bubba. He also has a daughter who is also a basketball player who started to play basketball at the age of 9. His son Bubba has his details on Wikipedia but he does not have his details. He is very proud of his son and his success.
10 Facts About Darrell Wallace, Sr:
- Darrell Wallace, Sr was born in the year 1969, and he is currently 51 years old.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 11 inches. Talking about his weight, he is approximately 80 kgs.
- He is an American who was born in Alabama, USA.
- Professionally, he is well-known as a businessman and he follows Christianity as his major religion.
- There is not much information about his parents as well as his siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Darrell is currently under review.
- He has been married to Desiree Wallace and the couple shares a total number of two children. They are Bubba Wallace and Brittany Wallace.
- It is believed that he completed his graduation from one of the universities in the USA.
- Darrell is active mostly on Twitter.
- In fact, he has been able to gain more than 600 followers on his official Twitter account.
Facts of Darrell Wallace, Sr
|Name||Darrell Wallace, Sr|
|Children||Bubba Wallace and Brittany Wallace|