Dawn Elberta Wells is a well-known American actress. Dawn Wells is her stage name. She is most remembered for her performance on the CBS sitcom Gilligan’s Island as Mary Ann Summers. She and Tina Louise are the only regular cast members from that show who have survived. Wells was elected Miss Nevada in 1959 and went on to represent her state at the Miss America 1960 competition in Atlantic City, New Jersey. She is a fantastic actress.
Net Worth of Dawn Wells:
Dawn Wells has net worth is believed to be at $50,000. Her profession provides her with a solid income. Her acting job is her main source of income. Wells’ salary has not been revealed, but there is little doubt in the minds of her fans that she is making a sizable sum of money from her work. She is really happy in her current life as a result of her earnings.
- For her role as Mary Ann Summers on the CBS sitcom “Gilligan’s Island”.
Gossip and Rumor:
- Dawn Wells the star of ‘Gillian’s Island’ is grateful for the fund raised by ‘GoFundMe’ page. The page was set up to help her cope with financial trouble in 2018. The fund raised is $130 thousand.
- Gilligan’s Island Star Dawn Wells ‘Embarrassed’ by GoFundMe.
- Gilligan’s Island star Dawn Wells, 79, accepts $200,000 raised by fans to cover her medical bills after ‘losing all her money in the banking crisis’ and suffering a broken knee in fall. The GoFundMe page, posted by her friend and hair stylist Dugg Kirkpatrick in August, has already raised $202,850, which her representatives said she would be ‘gratefully accepting’ on Monday. She has decided to gratefully accept the money and considerable effort is being made to see that it is used to the best possible usage.
Wells’s Early Life:
Dawn Elberta Wells is Dawn Wells’ full name. She was born on October 18, 1938, in Reno, Nevada, United States. Her country of origin is the United States of America. Joe and Betty Wells gave birth to her. Her racial background is White. Libra is her zodiac sign.
In terms of her schooling, she went to Reno High School and then Stephens College. She majored in chemistry at the university. She earned her bachelor’s degree in theater arts and design from the University of Washington in 1960.
- In 1959, she was crowned ‘Miss Nevada’ and represented her state in the ‘Miss America’ 1960 pageant in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
- She made her debut on ABC’s ‘The Roaring 20s’.
- In 1960, she had small roles in the films ‘Palm Springs Weekend’ and ‘The New Interns’.
- She played the role of Mary Ann on ‘Gilligan’s Island.’
- In 1975, she was in the film named ‘Winter hawk’.
- She also has featured in several other films like ‘The Town That Dreaded Sundown’ in 1976, ‘Return to Boggy Creek’ in 1977, ‘Soulmates’ in 1992, ‘Lover’s Knot’ in 1996, ‘Super Sucker’ in 2002 and ‘Forever for Now’ in 2004.
- In 1993, she published ‘Mary Ann’s Gilligan’s Island’ which is a Cookbook.
- In 2008, she joined ‘Gilligan’s Island’ creator Sherwood Schwartz in Los Angeles to enter in ‘Hollywood Walk of Fame’.
- Year of 2011, she began filming ‘Silent but Deadly’ which is a comedy horror film and got released in 2012.
- In 2013, she appeared on the ‘Celebrity Holiday Bash’ episode of Food Network’s ‘Chopped’.
- In 2014, she released her book ‘What Would Mary Ann Do? A Guide to Life’.
- Year of 2016, she was named Marketing Ambassador to ‘MeTV’ Network.
- In the year 2018, a Gofundme page was set up to help Wells cope with financial trouble.
Wells’s Personal Life
The married woman is Wells’. In 1962, she married Larry Rosen, a talent agent. There is no child for the pair. In the year 1967, they divorced. They were only together for five years until they split up. She is currently more concerned with her profession than with being in a relationship.
Wells’s Body Features:
Wells has a very appealing and enticing body shape. Her endearing grin draws a large number of admirers to her. She stands 1.69 meters tall and weighs 48 kilograms. Her eyes are dark brown, and her hair is dark brown as well. Her physique is balanced and healthy in general.
Quick Facts About Dawn Wells
|Celebrated Name||Dawn Wells|
|Birth Name||Dawn Elberta Wells|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Reno, Nevada|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Marital Status||Married (Divorced)|
|Debut Movie||The New Intern|
|Net Worth||$50 thousand|
|Source of Wealth||Acting career|
|Famous For||Being an American actress.|
|Best Known For||For her role as Mary Ann Summers on the CBS sitcom “Gilligan’s Island”.|
|Death Date||30th December 2020|
|University||University of Washington|