Diana Lein is an assistant director and actress, known for her powerful performance as Eva in 2004 released drama fantasy movie Adan y Eva (Todavia), and also for Tattoo of Revenge.
Diana has landed in many big roles in movies and Television series including Saria(2019), Fear The Walking Dead (2015), Two Fridas (2018) and many more.
10 Facts On Diana Lein:
- Diana Lein was born in 1981 in Bilbao, Spain and grew up in her hometown until she became 8 years old when and later she moved to Mexico with her family.
- In 1989 at the young age of 8, Diana debuted in her first theatre show titled “Panterases” which was followed by “Baal” and “Pedro Paramo” directed by David Hevia and Jose Luis Cruz respectively.
- Diana ventured on film Productions such as “Parallel Rumbos”, “Las dos Fridas”, “Cantinflas”, “Serious Murder”, and “El Plot Mongol”.
- Lein has worked with popular directors in their notable movies which include Luis Mario Moncada in “The motel of Crossed destinations”, Juan Rios in “Dramarama” and Cecilia Lemus in Dragonario.
- Diana and her then boyfriend dated for a few years before tying the knot and later got engaged and married her fiance, Sanchez Parra on February 27, 2019.
- On April 6, 2017, Diana and Sanchez became parents of a beautiful and cute son and later named their son Geronimo.
- Lein has always avoided revealing information about her family, siblings and past details, however she has a sister.
- Diana has been part of Mexican Movie industry for a long time now and has cemented her roots and is known as a well-established actress in neighboring countries as well.
- Diana is very popular on Twitter and Instagram and active since 2010 and managed to gain 1.6k and 3.4k followers respectively on both of the accounts.
- Lein is on various websites such as IMDB, Talent On The Road but she is not on Wikipedia yet.
Facts of Diana Lein
|Height||5 Feet 4 inches|
|Profession||Actress and Assistant Director|
|Education||Psychology at the Autonomous University of Mexico|