Quick Facts of Dr Yusef Salaam
|Dr Yusef Salaam
|48 years old
|Motivational Speaker, Author, Host, Actor
Dr. Yusef Salaam is a motivational speaker, host, writer, actor, and author.
Well, Dr Yusef Salaam is one of the five members who were wrongly convicted and prisoners for the crime they didn’t perform. We can assume how tough life he lived for something he didn’t do. However, he has now come a long way in his life. After being released from the jail, he started fresh.
He made his educational background strong and turned out to be the passionate voice of innocent people. As a matter of fact, he is now a motivational speaker and voice of needy people.
Trivia and Facts
- Dr. Yusef Salaam is an American motivational speaker, published author, host, actor, etc. Over the years, he has decorated his professional life with success in different fields.
- He spent his early life in prison. As we all know, he was convicted wrongly of rape and murder charges in the famous Central Park Five case.
- Dr. Yusef lacks a Wikipedia profile.
- His date of birth isn’t available on the internet. As of now, he is 48 years old in 2023 who was born around 1975. He was just 15 years of age when he went to jail for a wrong accusation.
- His book Punching The Air was published on January 9, 2020. The book inspires people who are demotivated and feels helpless.
- Besides, he is a motivational speaker and frequently travels all around the world for motivational programs.
- His life in jail was portrayed in Netflix’s series “When They See Us”.
- He is a family man. For obvious reasons, he hasn’t revealed his wife and children’s identity. His mother’s name is Sharon Salaam.
- Yusef is popular on Instagram amassing 345 thousand followers.
- He is also an entrepreneur.
you may also like Marie Forleo.