Dylan Bowman is a runner known for completing the Leadville 100 as a big 2010 100-mile marathon. He is the biggest racer of the North American racing community. Dylan travelled between 50-mile and 100-mile lengths.
He won and finished on the podium in events including the Western States 100, the Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc and the North Face 50. Bowman won Tarawera 100k twice in 2015 and 2018. He became Australia’s first TNF 100k in 2015.
Dylan has also been Head of Results at Hypoxico Altitude Training since 2013.
The net worth of Dylan Bowman:
The estimated net worth of Dylan Bowman is around $1 million-$5 million.
10 Dylan Bowman Facts
- Dylan Bowman was born on 24 March 1986. He’s a man of 34 years.
- Dylan is 6 feet tall and has a healthy weight. He’s got dark hair and skin.
- He was born in Reno, Nevada, USA. He is of U.S. nationality.
- Dylan has not revealed the identity of his father. His parents were divorced when he was young. He had a very close friendship with his family.
- Bowman did not report his earnings. Maybe he’s got a big wage and net worth in his career.
- Dylan is a man who is married. He’s married to a lady named Harmony. Not much is known about his wife. They’ve got two puppies.
- It is not clear whether or not he has children.
- Bowman attended Colorado State University in 2004 and graduated in 2008.
- He does not have a Wikipedia article, but his details can be found on our website.
- Dylan has 24.2k followers in his Instagram account. He’s made almost 1k entries. His Facebook has 8k followers on it. Bowman already has 11k followers on his Twitter account. In June 2009, he joined Twitter. Apart from the fact that he’s not on TikTok and YouTube.
Facts of Dylan Bowman
|Birthday||24 March 1986|
|Education||Colorado State University|