What is Ellie Goulding’s net worth?
35 years old
December 30, 1986
1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)
Country of Origin:
Source of Wealth:
Ellie Goulding is a British singer-songwriter who is just the second artist in history to win both the Critics’ Choice Award at the Brit Awards and the BBC’s annual Sound of…Poll in the same year. Her debut album, “Lights,” was released in 2010 and went to number one in the UK charts. In 2015, she was nominated for a Grammy Award for her single “Love Me Like You Do.”
What is the Ellie Goulding’s Net Worth as of 2022?
Ellie Goulding, a British singer and songwriter, makes a solid living from her job. As of 2022, her net worth is believed to be $30 million USD.
Her various endorsement arrangements with Swiss Shampoo Pantene Pro-V and the official Pantene Company provide her with additional cash.
With her money and endorsement deals, she is currently living the high life.
- Recently on 19th July 2019, Ellie Goulding invited royal cousins, Beatrice, and Eugine to her wedding next month with her fiance, Caspar Jopling. But her ex-boyfriend, Prince Charles and his wife, Meghan will not be attending the marriage.
- On 18th July 2019, An official music video got released for her single “Hate Me” which was released on 26th June.
What is Ellie Goulding famous for?
- Famous as British singer and songwriter
- Famous for her 2015 single “Love Me Like You Do”.
Who are the parents of Ellie Goulding?
Ellie Goulding was born in Hereford, Herefordshire, England on December 30, 1986. Ellie Jane Goulding is her given name. Her nationality is British. Her racial background is English. And her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Arthur Goulding (father) and Tracey Goulding (mother) had her (mother). She is the second of four children born to her parents. Isabel is her older sister, and Jordan is her younger sister. Her brother, Alex, is a bass player. Also her father abandoned his family when she was five years old, leaving her mother to raise her four children alone. Her mother later married another guy, but the couple split after only a few months.
She grew up at Lyonshall, Kington, Herefordshire, a small village. Lady Hawkins High School was where she received her education. She began playing the clarinet and guitar when she was nine years old. Then she began creating songs when she was 15 years old. She also took A’Levels in English, Politics, Drama, and Music, all of which she passed with the exception of the music subject.
She afterwards went to the University of Kent to study Drama and Theatre Studies. Although she dropped out of school in her last year to pursue a career as a singer. She received an honorary degree from the University of Kent on July 17, 2019. In 2009, she began her career by meeting Jamie Lillywhite and producer Starsmith.
When did Ellie Goulding pursue her career?
- Ellie Goulding started her professional career by releasing her first single “Under the Sheets” on 15th November 2009 which ranked no.53 on the UK Singles Chart.
- She released her another single “Wish I stayed” in December 2009.
- In 2010, she became the second artist to win the BBC Sound of 2010 poll and Critics Choice Award at the 2010 Brit Awards.
- She also became the co-writer for the song “Love me Cause You Want” of Cilmi’s album and “Ten” of Diana’s debut album in 2010.
- In March 2010, she released her first album “Light” which ranked no.1 on the UK Albums Charts.
- She re-released her album ‘Lights’ in November 2010 as ‘Bright Lights’. It also featured a cover version of John’s ‘Your Song’ which reached number two on the ‘UK Singles Chart’.
- On 7th April 2011, she made her television debut by appearing on American television on ‘Jimmy Kimme Live’ and also appeared on ‘Saturday Night Live’.
- She has also performed at the wedding reception of Prince William and Kate Middleton on 29th April.
- On 5th October 2012, she released her second studio album ‘Halcyon’ which ranked no.2 on the UK Albums Charts.
- In 2013, she released her single “Burn” which ranked no.1 on the UK’s Official Singles Chart.
- Her single “Love me like you do” from her album “Delirum” which was released on 6th November 2015 was nominated for Grammy Award nomination.
- She collaborated with Sean Paul on his song “Bad Love” which got released on 29th June 2018.
- She released her another single “Sixteen” on 12th April 2019.
- Recently on 26th June 2019, she released her single “Hate me” with American rapper, Juice Wrld and its music video got released on 18th July.
Who is Ellie Goulding engaged to? Husband and kids
Ellie Goulding, a British singer, is engaged to Caspar Jopling, her boyfriend. On August 7th, 2018, they got engaged. They began dating in 2017 and have been together since since. Caspar Jopling is a professional art dealer in England. The couple intends to marry in August of this year.
She dated singers Ed Sheeran in 2013 and Dougie Poynter from 2014 to 2016. From 2011 until 2013, she was also in a long-term romance with Prince Harry. She has also run in the inaugural ‘Nike Women Half Marathon‘ in 2013 and a charity race for “Student-Run LA.”
She is currently residing in London, England. She is active on social media, with 14.2 million Instagram followers. She’s preoccupied with planning her wedding to her fiancee, which will take place next month.
How tall is Ellie Goulding? Ellie Goulding’s Height, Weight and Body Features
Ellie Goulding, who is 32 years old, has a fit body. Because of her stunning face and voice, she has millions of fans all around the world. She is 5 feet and 5 inches tall (1.65m). Her typical body weight is 56 kg (123 pounds). With a lovely skin, blonde hair, and dark brown eyes, she is a stunning singer. 35-26-35 inches is her body measurement.
Ellie Goulding’s Best Songs and Albums Highlights
Here are some of the best highlights of Ellie Goulding’s career:
Favorite Quotes from Ellie Goulding
“Even if a relationship doesn’t work out, you can always take something positive from something negative. You never know what’s around the corner.” – Ellie Goulding
“I love prints of skulls and bones and have some taxidermy – a crow and a rabbit – to remind me of home. I like art and have a big portrait of Bjork.” – Ellie Goulding
“In Australia and New Zealand, and New Zealand especially, I always find everyone is so nice and friendly. It’s one of the few places that I remember visually like I remember where I stayed and my surroundings – and that’s a good sign, because I’ve got a terrible memory. I’m looking forward to it!” – Ellie Goulding
“I take inspiration from everything around me, also relationships and friends. And the inside of my crazy head.” – Ellie Goulding
“The smallest changes, like I stopped eating meat and I’ve been doing different kinds of exercise like Yoga and stuff like that, little changes have made me feel a bit more at peace I think.” – Ellie Goulding
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is Ellie Goulding worth?
Ellie Goulding’s net worth is estimated to be $30 Million.
How old is Ellie Goulding?
Ellie Goulding was born on December 30, 1986, and is currently 35 years old.
How tall is Ellie Goulding?
Ellie Goulding’s height is 1.65 m, which is equal to 5 ft 5 in.
Ellie Goulding is an English singer, songwriter and record producer who has been featured on magazines, such as ‘Elle’ and ‘Glamour’ among others, and as a fitness enthusiast, she has appeared on the covers of magazines like ‘Shape’ and ‘Women’s Health’.
As of November 2022, Ellie Goulding’s net worth is roughly $30 Million.
Ellie Goulding’s Bio, Wiki and Facts
|Celebrated Name||Ellie Goulding|
|Nick Name||Ellie Goulding|
|Birth Name||Ellie Goulding|
|Birth Nation||United Kingdom|
|Place Of Birth||Hereford, Herefordshire, England|
|Sisters||Isabel and Jordan|
|University||University of Kent|
|Net Worth||$20 million USD|
|Height||5ft 5 inches(1.65m)|
|Body Measurement||35-26-35 inches|
|Ellie Goulding’s Instagram||@elliegoulding|
|Last Update||November 2022|