Elvis Eduardo Cordero is the son of Nick Cordero and Amanda Kloots, a popular couple. He was born into a celebrity family and had a silver spoon in his mouth. Also, the kid is just too cute.
His father, on the other hand, has recently been going through a difficult time. He went into a coma but awoke today. The family has been holding a #WakeUpNick campaign.
Elvis Eduardo Cordero: 10 Facts
- Elvis Eduardo Cordero (born June 10, 2019) is the son of Canadian actor Nick Cordero. Elvis Presley was born in the city of Los Angeles, California, in the United States.
- Elvis is about 11 months old right now. On June 10th of this year, he will celebrate his first birthday. Gemini is also his zodiac sign.
- Furthermore, there is no wiki biography for the celebrity son.
- Moving on, Elvis is Nick Cordero’s and Amanda Kloots’ only child. He is currently the only child and does not have any siblings.
- Nick, his father, is a well-known Canadian actor and singer. He is known for his roles in films such as “Mob Town” and “The Stand Up Guy.”
- For her outstanding performance in “Bullets Over Broadway,” he was nominated for the Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Musical and the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actor in a Musical.
- His mother, too, is a brand manager and business owner. Her official website is where she sells her goods and runs her company.
- Elvis still does not have an Instagram account. Her father’s account, on the other hand, has over 37k followers. Similarly, his mother has over 225k Instagram followers.
- Elvis Presley is an American citizen, despite the fact that his father is Canadian. He was born on American soil. His race is also white.
- In addition, his father was infected with coronavirus and went into a coma due to deformities. On the 13th of May, 2020, he regained consciousness.
Facts of Elvis Eduardo Cordero
|Name||Elvis Eduardo Cordero|
|Birthday||June 10, 2019|
|Parents||Nick Cordero, Amanda Kloots|
Hope you enjoy the article suggest your queries