Emily Pokora is an actress, host, attorney, and TikTok filmmaker. She has appeared in films like The Daughter of My Best Friend, Wolf Skin, Blind Justice, Eyes, Cherry, and more.
As a lawyer, she has worked in Alliant Group, May, Potenza, Baran & Gillespie, PC. Jennings, Haug & Cunningham, LLP, and Arizona Summit Law School.
10 facts on Emily Pokora
- Emily Pokora is an American actress and lawyer. She was born on 11th August 1982. She is 38 years old at present. She celebrated her birthday with Ankur Mehta.
- She is 5 feet 7 inches tall and has a decent weight of 61 kg. Her hair color is blonde and she has blue eyes.
- She is of American nationality and her ethnicity is Caucasian.
- Emily worked at Alliant Group as a senior associate attorney. She has worked as a host on 713News, Gully Eats, Super Bowl XLIX, and more.
- Pokora is the daughter of Thomas Pokora and Kathy Pokora. Her parents are of Vadnais Heights. Similarly, she has a twin brother named Charlie.
- The multitalented Emily has a net worth of $500 thousand. Her salary is around $10 thousand. She might earn a huge amount of money from her multiple careers.
- It is said that Pokora is married to certified Plastic surgeon Ankur Mehta. They celebrate birthdays and holidays together. They are so much in love.
- Her Wikipedia page is not available however, you may read her information here.
- Pokora attended Arizona State University and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in 2005. After that, she attended the University of St. Thomas School of Law with a JD/MBA.
- On Instagram, she has around 26.3k followers. She has made more than 935 posts. Talking about Twitter, she has 91 followers and joined it in October 2017. Emily’s Facebook has 179 followers and her YouTube channel has 40 subscribers. She is also on TikTok with 4.1k followers and 71.1k likes.
Facts of Emily Pokora
|Birthday||11th August 1982|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Parents||Thomas Pokora and Kathy Pokora|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Education||Arizona State University|