Gary Neville’s wife, Emma Hadfield, is well-known. Gray is a retired footballer and English football coach. Similarly, he is a co-owner of the Salford City football team.
Nationality, Ethnicity and Height of Emma Hadfield
Emma Hadfield was born in England, in the United Kingdom, however her exact date of birth is unknown. Her age is estimated to be in her early 40s. Emma is a member of the white ethnic group.
Emma Hadfield has a great body shape. She stands 5 feet and 7 inches tall. Emma, likewise, has stunning black eyes and black hair. Her skin is white, and she has a powerful personality.
Emma Hadfield Tie Knot on 16 June 2007 with Gary Neville
She is a married woman with two children. Gary Neville was her husband. He used to play football. Emma Hadfield and Gary Neville marry on June 16, 2007. Manchester Cathedral in Manchester, United Kingdom, hosted the wedding ceremony.
The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter, into the world. Molly was their daughter’s name. On January 11th, 2009, she was born. Emma and Gray were also blessed with another beautiful daughter on March 25, 2010. Sophie was the name given to the couple’s second child. Emma and Gray appear to be having a good time in their marriage with their two daughters.
Who is Hadfield’s Husband?
Gary, Emma’s spouse, was born on February 18, 1975, and is a former player. He is now employed as an English football coach. He’s also a co-owner of Salford City. He was a one-club man who spent his whole playing career at Old Trafford.
At the time of his retirement in 2011, he was Manchester United’s second-longest-serving player. He then worked as a Sky Sports commentator before taking over as head coach of Valencia in 2015. From 2012 to 2016, he also worked as an assistant manager for the England national team.
Emma Hadfield Husband’s Profession
- Her husband has a reputation for being a one-club man. Gray has played for Old Trafford his entire football career.
- As an English football coach and co-owner of Salford City, he is well-known.
- Gray made his senior debut against Torpedo Moskva in a UEFA Cup first-round first-leg encounter at Old Trafford on September 16, 1992.
- Gray went on to win the FA Youth Cup in 1993, beating out Keith Gillespie, Phil Neville, and David Beckham, among others.
- Gray also made his England debut in 1995.
- From his first season at United’s Old Trafford, he won the Premier League. Following that, in 1997, he won his second league trophy with United, this time alongside Roy Keane and Beckham Gray.
- Gray helped United win the first European Cup in 31 years in 1999, capping off a magical year.
- Gray was later troubled after England was knocked out of the 2006 World Cup in a shootout against Portugal.
- Gravy became United captain in 2005, when Keane left the club. Gary retired from football in 2011. Gray became the head coach of Valencia in 2015, following which he was promoted to the role of assistant coach.
- From 2012 until 2016, he was also the England National Football Team’s assistant manager.
- Gray is one of England’s and Europe’s most decorated players of all time. Gray has also won a total of 20 trophies, including eight Premier League crowns and two Champions League titles.
- With 85 caps, he is England’s most capped right-back.
- Gray Neville and Emma Hadfield have a combined net worth of about £11 million, or $25 million.
- Similarly, the couple is spotted together shopping and going outside.
Facts of Emma Hadfield
|Full Name:||Emma Hadfield|
|Kids||Molly and Sophie|